Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

34 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Those counties might as well be in Montana.  Just not much population. Green is when we can get haircuts.  

Montour County is only 39 minutes away from me. Montana is 1,620 minutes away or 41.54 times further.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Great stuff. I think that’s where Geisinger is. 

Correct. A good road trip is Elk County. They serve a great Elk Burger and there's generally not much except for miles and miles of rural roads with an occasional elk sighting.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I just wanna eat out again, so a road trip to a green county ain't such a bad idea.

I miss diners.  Some offer takeout but not the same.  My friend went to the dentist today. I didn’t even know they were open yet.  Maybe it was an emergency didn’t ask. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s like the no shirt no shoes no service thing.  

Thats kind of how i look at it as well.  If i want some goods from your store, and you would like me to wear a mask, i will do so.  I just dont see how its that big of a deal.  

If a ski resort told people they had to wear a helmet, they would.  Pretty easy concept to grasp, and i dont think its "violating anybodys rights".  

I feel like people that dont want to wear a mask are just looking for a confrontation, basically, trying to be an asshole.  

• Like 6

Just now, JFskiDan said:

I feel like people that dont want to wear a mask are just looking for a confrontation, basically, trying to be an asshole.  

This is exactly it.  The Russian bots did their job and these dumb idiots think everything is a conspiracy.

However, I think the people that are like "booooo, you should wear a mask, shame on you!"  should just keep their distance and mind their own fucking business.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, NMSKI said:

This is exactly it.  The Russian bots did their job and these dumb idiots think everything is a conspiracy.

However, I think the people that are like "booooo, you should wear a mask, shame on you!"  should just keep their distance and mind their own fucking business.  

i agree with that as well.  

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Thats kind of how i look at it as well.  If i want some goods from your store, and you would like me to wear a mask, i will do so.  I just dont see how its that big of a deal.  

If a ski resort told people they had to wear a helmet, they would.  Pretty easy concept to grasp, and i dont think its "violating anybodys rights".  

My office manager is very cautious.  I haven’t seen her since march 20 and her step dad keeps bugging to hangout bbq all that.  She said she’s not comfortable doing that yet especially cause he’s out and about everyday.   He said the heat kills it and she called him stupid.  I asked her what medical school he went to lol. 

8 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Same with drunk drivers...since their actions don’t negatively affect others right lol...well maybe tables...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I would love if all ski resorts required helmets.

Better yet, can we prohibit people from skiing in jeans too? 

• Haha 1

I have no problem with masks in stores but Boulder county requires masks outside too. I wear a buff and when someone passes on a tight trail I put it up.  But when walking my dog around my neighborhood when I can easily cross the street it’s annoying. Like the other day when a masked women was on the other side of the street she yelled at me for not pulling up my buff when I passed her....ACROSS THE STREET. Some people just like to argue I think. 

Se e lots of people alone in their cars with masks and walking down an empty street with a mask, kind of overkill. 

Edited by Barb
  • Like 1

I'm not going to judge anybody who is wearing a mask when it may seem odd to. You never know if someone is immunocompromised or living with people who are. I know a lot of my friends who are nurses and physicians wear masks often because of their potential exposure. As for people yelling across the street at others to put on their mask... they sound like absolutely miserable people. 

• Like 1