Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

It’s gonna be interesting in a couple of weeks. Between the protesters and the looters to see where COVID numbers stand. 

Well a few weeks ago there were people protesting with machine guns about wearing masks and wanting to get haircuts and there hasn’t been a spike. Maybe being outdoors is helping. 

Just now, toast21602 said:

Well a few weeks ago there were people protesting with machine guns about wearing masks and wanting to get haircuts and there hasn’t been a spike. Maybe being outdoors is helping. 

I’m sure there weren’t near as many people protesting about wearing masks and not getting haircuts. And weren’t they protesting outside, too? I’m not saying it’s wrong to protest about what happened to George Floyd. I’m just saying there’s a lot of people in close contact, many not wearing masks. And they’re fired up and  raising their voices, which spreads the germs. Not to mention the tear gas they’re being exposed to making them cough. It’s just not a good situation. 

3 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’m sure there weren’t near as many people protesting about wearing masks and not getting haircuts. And weren’t they protesting outside, too? I’m not saying it’s wrong to protest about what happened to George Floyd. I’m just saying there’s a lot of people in close contact, many not wearing masks. And they’re fired up and  raising their voices, which spreads the germs. Not to mention the tear gas they’re being exposed to making them cough. It’s just not a good situation. 

That’s what I mean. Maybe bring outside helps. 

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

There's one in every crowd...

1902821067_2020-06-0506_01_34-BlueMountain-COVID-19Update-Page128-BlueMountain-paskiandride.png.563164e398753a4d69c609613b4c2289.png

There was one lady in wegmans with no mask on yesterday..she likely received so many death stares.  Before people would wear masks till they got back to their car or even drive to the next destination with mask on now the second they walk outside mask off...it makes me a little horny cause it makes me think about all these ladies taking off their bras lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

It will certainly be interesting. Most of the people protesting, and in that picture above, seem to be relatively young. This group might not present symptoms or have mild ones that never get diagnosed. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:05 PM, enjoralas said:

Almost impossible to lose money right now if you are looking to put it in long term. Just about any company you trust not to go out of business is down and will make you money in the next 1-3 years if you buy now.

This is not investment advice because I  not a licensed financial advisor. 

Well played buying American Airline stock. I'm jelly. Should have bought lots of stockeronis during the panic selling.