Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

Restaurant in conshy has an outdoor seating area jammed packed with people right now

Same with Kennett (obviously smaller) but it was fun to watch them scatter at the first real good crack of thunder/lightning we got tonight 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Especially when you consider we were at 356 a week ago today.

Well almost all the states have had surges in cases post lockdown..people are letting their guard down.  I did hear outdoor dining was packed last night in downtown allentown.  People without reservations were waiting a long time for a table at Bru Daddy’s.  Las Vegas just reopened on the fourth.  Actually looked pretty busy.  Masks not required but some wearing them. 

9 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Shame because in countries like Spain, France and Italy (where it was terrible) it's nearly gone.

They had much stricter lockdowns than us.  If they let their guard down like the majority of the US there will likely be a resurgence.  Right now Brazil is getting decimated by this. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s not that good for a Sunday.  

A464F69F-0746-484E-8527-5573BE34F4A8.jpeg

A96E1A77-5ECA-4AA1-BB8A-173522E9818D.png

I did curbside pickup from golf galaxy this morning, wasn’t bad there but the line to get into the home goods (or bed bath and beyond, couldn’t tell which) was ridiculously long. People are just out to be out 

• Like 1

Lowe's and Home Depot here are completely full every day of the week...it's insane.  I do curbside pickup if I can, otherwise I hit Ace Hardware or one of the hardware stores in Lancaster County.  A lot of the restaurants/breweries around here with outdoor dining were open this weekend, but I'm not going to bother going until things settle down.  Most of them aren't accepting reservations anyway, and waiting over an hour just to get a table doesn't work with a hungry toddler

1 hour ago, PSUFly said:

Lowe's and Home Depot here are completely full every day of the week...it's insane.  I do curbside pickup if I can, otherwise I hit Ace Hardware or one of the hardware stores in Lancaster County.  A lot of the restaurants/breweries around here with outdoor dining were open this weekend, but I'm not going to bother going until things settle down.  Most of them aren't accepting reservations anyway, and waiting over an hour just to get a table doesn't work with a hungry toddler

I stopped at the Lowes in Downingtown last week, and that one always seems to be generally not that busy.  I thought there was like a car wash going on in the parking lot, there were so many cars there.  Like so many cars you would have thought girls in bikinis, and free beer.  I have never seen it like that.  i took a pass.  

A lot of people actually didn’t go out during the lockdown so are making up for it now. My friend who went to Ross yesterday waited an hour to get into the store and an hour to checkout.  Today she has to return because they didn’t give her the clearance price on three of the items.   She said it’s cheap there though...sheesh.  

22 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Wait in line for 2 hours to save 7 bucks. K.

yep.  i will never get it either.  

Maybe i just live a much simpler life than most people, but i cant really think of one thing i havent been able to get through this entire ordeal, delivered to my house.  I still dont really have the need to go to a store right now for anything.  I may have paid a little more for something having it shipped, but my time and gas to get to the store has to be worth something.