Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

At least you didn’t drop your jitterbug in the toilet. That would be a real hermanshaker

Didn't go inside. But I did eat my Subway hoagie on a picnic table with another silly sign saying the table was closed. I'm a renegade.

Edited by saltyant
  • Love 1

Has anyone else done the cocktails to-go yet?

Went to Fishtown on Saturday night, grabbed a Frosé, and wandered around the city. The bars closed at 10pm but stumbled on an establishment that was still open.. Way more fun than being in a cramped bar. I hope they keep the cocktails to-go a thing.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Has anyone else done the cocktails to-go yet?

Went to Fishtown on Saturday night, grabbed a Frosé, and wandered around the city. The bars closed at 10pm but stumbled on an establishment that was still open.. Way more fun than being in a cramped bar. I hope they keep the cocktails to-go a thing.  

I did cocktails to go several weeks ago from a local restaurant.  Was four for $30 and came with no ice which is good in case you wanted to drink them later.  Most of the local bars are now open with limited hours and outdoor seating. Maybe this weekend I’ll check it out.   Been social as fuck lately.  Was having drinks in friends driveway the other night and yesterday met another friend for a walk and saw another family there as well.  

17 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

You think? If we do a good job with mask wearing and social distancing then perhaps not. But you know me...always thinking positive.

From what I saw this weekend I'm not optimistic. Went by Free Will brewing on my bike on Friday. They opened a larger area in a field behind their building. Place was packed with no social distancing. Saw lots of people without masks and not social distancing this past weekend.

50 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Finally got a response for my sba loan. Denied. This country is fucking garbage right now.

If you think you’re eligible but the bank fucked up I have a connection or 2 at the bank I used to work at that can help you if you are interested.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Stats with more Context 

image.png.e12a4c892aa72a65d0f5f9a271721b27.png

So in the US we are spreading it more than other countries, but we are doing a pretty good job at keeping people that get it alive. The percentage of deaths in Italy is kind of scary, though realistically it is their older population but still. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Schif said:

Stats with more Context 

image.png.e12a4c892aa72a65d0f5f9a271721b27.png

So in the US we are spreading it more than other countries, but we are doing a pretty good job at keeping people that get it alive. The percentage of deaths in Italy is kind of scary, though realistically it is their older population but still. 

Plus lots more cigarette smokers in Italy and Spain than in the US.