Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

52 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I just overheard my co-worker talking to someone about 2 people calling out sick today with a chest cough or something, looking to get them tested.  

Fortunately, i make no contact with these people.  Hopefully, this situation will bring awareness to our employees, that masks are still a good thing.  

I don’t even argue with the anti maskers on Facebook...it’s a combination of rebelliousness, politics and low IQ.  I’m glad I quit gambling many years ago..Fat elderly people can now play slot machines again woooooo

70CBA2DF-2F8E-42AE-95EF-0513BC46BB8B.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shadows said:

One of my suppliers has trump and anti communist shit all over their office. I try to be apolitical with business but I may have to find a new supplier :(

I guess that’s a risk businesses take when they become political, regardless of ideology. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Shadows said:

One of my suppliers has trump and anti communist shit all over their office. I try to be apolitical with business but I may have to find a new supplier :(

A couple weeks ago I was picking up the keys to my camper in the office of the place that I store it and I noticed for the first time that they had all sorts of Trump paraphernalia and one sign that said "stand for the flag, kneel for the cross" or something like that.  It made me feel kind of sad because I really like them, but then I have to realize that I can still be friends and do business with people that have totally opposite views that I do.  Only thing that would make me stop doing business is if they were actually racist or hateful in some way.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NMSKI said:

A couple weeks ago I was picking up the keys to my camper in the office of the place that I store it and I noticed for the first time that they had all sorts of Trump paraphernalia and one sign that said "stand for the flag, kneel for the cross" or something like that.  It made me feel kind of sad because I really like them, but then I have to realize that I can still be friends and do business with people that have totally opposite views that I do.  Only thing that would make me stop doing business is if they were actually racist or hateful in some way.  

See, this is kind of the point...

Only if they were actually racist or hateful. If you stand behind some that is then you are too. 

1 minute ago, Shadows said:

Definition of communism is debatable. Racism isnt debatable. Yes.

I assume you also stopped dealing with suppliers who support Biden, since they are racist.  Biden’s crime bill put more black males in prison than bush sr. and Reagan combined.

i also assume you stopped dealing with pro-choice suppliers, considering they are also racist.  

see the circle this can go in?

43 minutes ago, Shadows said:

See, this is kind of the point...

Only if they were actually racist or hateful. If you stand behind some that is then you are too. 

I respectfully disagree that one can still be friends and do business with people that support different political views.  I do not support Trump, but I think that a lot of people do for reasons other than racism.  

I'm willing to try to see the good in everyone, even though I might disagree with their political beliefs.  

Love and respect to you but I'm sharing the exact ethical dilemma you had and I'm the problem.  I'm not loving the "then you are too" in relation to racism and hate.  Keep us all posted on how finding a new supplier goes.     

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Well this was fun. Ill see this post again during the next lockdown. Carry on. 

Hopefully you don't feel attacked.  Was just defending myself since you basically said I was racist.  I like you as a person.  

Taking an indefinite time-out from this bullshit...

I like trump cause of the tax cuts on upper middle class people and he’s a troll.   I don’t like the way he’s handled the pandemic though.  He was also worlds better than Hillary.  I’m not either political party. 

If I had to guess, his handling of the pandemic will be exactly the reason he doesn't get reelected.

18 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The EU has officially banned US citizens from traveling there for now. I wish we were in the same position as them right now. 

Chinese residents will also be allowed to visit the EU. Sweden which has done little to mitigate Covid-19 is banned from most EU countries. 

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

If I had to guess, his handling of the pandemic will be exactly the reason he doesn't get reelected.

100% typically in a national disaster a presidents approval rating rises. There are even rumors circulating around the left that Trump might drop out of the race if his poll numbers worsen as the election approaches.  Pence would get slaughtered against Biden.  Joe could win 41 states.