Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

59 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Well they do list going to a sports event or concert as a 9. First thing I thought of when I read that was Tulsa rally.

Several secret service members contracted Covid-19 in Oklahoma and Arizona.  The new message from the White House this week is,”we need to learn to live with it”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1232884

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Enough with the fireworks. 

The roof of of my car is covered in fireworks debris. I thought driving on 476 would help with that but I guess I'm going to the car wash soon. 

• Sad 1

Fireworks around me were not bad, but its weird what i can sleep through at times, so maybe i wasnt awake for the really good stuff.  i read a lot of Facebook complaining in the Poconos that it was just off the charts bad this year.  

20 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Enough with the fireworks. 

I was enjoying outdoor drinks at ringers roost Saturday night and there were fireworks in every direction all night.  Way better than the typical Allentown fireworks. Everybody kept their distance except crazy Courtney with the mom haircut who likes using men as a scratching post. 

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’m curious if the fireworks phenomena will continue all summer or die down a bunch

Fireworks tents typically close up after the fourth so I would imagine the whole out of sight out of mind thing would apply for most people.