Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I would have left. 

Same here.  I ordered some take out from my favorite pizza place in the Poconos a few weeks ago.  Nobody working was wearing a mask.  i may have been the only one there with a mask on.  Dissapointed as they closed voluntarily for Covid-19, and its weird that they did, and now nobody wearing a mask making food.  Wont be going back anytime soon.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Therein lies the problem. One summer of laying low is really all that was needed yet the beaches, Vegas, theme parks etc. are packed and here we are.

Thats it right there.  Just lay low for a little while and see how this shakes out.  

The accountant lady at work, her son has Covid-19.  She has been working from home alot, and i havent seen her in a very long time, but it has re-sparked some awareness around work.  

33 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

The one i told you to get the meatball sandwich at. 

Look, I can't remember last week, I'm sorry. 

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Pocono pizza 

Yeah that place was pretty good. First time I had it was maybe a month ago. Pizza. 

Pocono pizza 

I noticed that too last time I was there. Funny because when we were in lockdown they were masked up, met me outside and placed the food in my trunk. I didn't have to do anything or go near anyone. Last time I went it was exactly as Dan said...no masks on anyone. Didn't necessarily bother me though and yes their food is awesome.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I noticed that too last time I was there. Funny because when we were in lockdown they were masked up, met me outside and placed the food in my trunk. I didn't have to do anything or go near anyone. Last time I went it was exactly as Dan said...no masks on anyone. Didn't necessarily bother me though and yes their food is awesome.

It’s not worth them getting shutdown or fined over.  I know it’s hot for cooks to wear a mask for an 8 hour shift....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Are they required to wear a mask if we're in green? I honestly don't know.

Yes they are it’s a requirement for the entire state of PA in public indoor places and anywhere outside where social distancing is not possible. I have not been anywhere where employees weren’t wearing masks..at least as a chinstrap lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Yes they are it’s a requirement for the entire state of PA in public indoor places and anywhere outside where social distancing is not possible. I have not been anywhere where employees weren’t wearing masks..at least as a chinstrap lol

Gotcha..in their defense last time I was there, we just moved to green and the governor hadn't yet made the mask requirement a reality yet.
  • Like 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

Holy fuck that’s a record for any state. 

Meanwhile in Arizona the governor is saying that cases are flattening and progress is being made because some days there are “only” 3,000 new cases instead of 4,000 new cases.  At the same time refridgerated trucks are being shipped in as morgues are at like 98% capacity.  Governor Ducey did limit indoor restaurant capacity to 50% 😞

Back to LOLFlorida...isn’t it ironic don’t you think.  Commissioner who voted against masks in hospital with Covid.  ICUs in Florida are at capacity in 50+ hospitals. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/florida-county-commissioner-who-voted-against-masks-hospital-covid-1517121%3famp=1

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich