Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

13 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

No numbers in PA today?

It was lower but I think artificially. PHL county reported none (actually -1), maybe 600ish, can't remember. 

Edit - less, 577

Edited by Benm

15 hours ago, Benm said:

It was lower but I think artificially. PHL county reported none (actually -1), maybe 600ish, can't remember. 

Edit - less, 577

So I just went to the thing and it is showing that there's some maintenance or something. that, plus the number i got yesterday was way off from what they're reporting. turns out, it was phl county that caused the difference. I checked the new cases showing for phl, added to the 577 number and it came out to their total - 725

also interesting -- the location where i get the numbers from had an updated file yesterday. it has since been deleted and not replaced. not really sure what they're doing. i also don't know why they had to mention something about allegheny having so many overnight or whatever they are highlighting, since that number was accurate in the original data i got. 

Edited by Benm

So I just went to the thing and it is showing that there's some maintenance or something. that, plus the number i got yesterday was way off from what they're reporting. turns out, it was phl county that caused the difference. I checked the new cases showing for phl, added to the 577 number and it came out to their total - 725
also interesting -- the location where i get the numbers from had an updated file yesterday. it has since been deleted and not replaced. not really sure what they're doing. i also don't know why they had to mention something about allegheny having so many overnight or whatever they are highlighting, since that number was accurate in the original data i got. 

Thanks@Benm

Remember when PA was doing great? Good times.
  • Like 1

The beach seems to spread it well.  One of my coworkers is in quarantine since his son and friends went to the beach, and all 5 came back sick.  Luckily my coworker hasn’t been here since coming into contract with his son and friends.  Doesn’t surprise me, Avalon was popping 2 weeks ago.

my other co-worker just called to make a doctors appt, and is all mad that the receptionist asked him if he had any symptoms.  “Ma’am I’m a marine, we don’t get that shit.” (Actual quote)

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

The beach seems to spread it well.  One of my coworkers is in quarantine since his son and friends went to the beach, and all 5 came back sick.  Luckily my coworker hasn’t been here since coming into contract with his son and friends.  Doesn’t surprise me, Avalon was popping 2 weeks ago.

my other co-worker just called to make a doctors appt, and is all mad that the receptionist asked him if he had any symptoms.  “Ma’am I’m a marine, we don’t get that shit.” (Actual quote)

That’s a real Herman shaker. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Then 328 is bullshit. Damn.

yeah, prob not bad overall tho. phl mightve been another 150-200. fwiw, this is the same thing that happened the previous sun/mon. not really sure why they're doing it like that.

10 minutes ago, tnt said:

Are you fucking kidding me?

I hope you aren't in contact with him.

It’s okay, he went home, he just had a couple things to do first lol

5 hour rule for illness I guess, like the 5 second rule for food

Edited by theprogram4