Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

41 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not taking Covid-19 seriously and spreading it is unamerican.  True patriots wear masks and practice social distancing. 

I’m rooting for Ebola to make a comeback. We need a good mass die off of humans on this planet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I have to admit, the way you have turned against our great President the past 2 months is pretty sad.  

If he was a leader during the pandemic we would be pretty much back to normal. Look at European countries, Asian countries..even Canada...Trump spread a lot of misinformation about Covid-19..and now there are 160,000+ US deaths and rising..I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention but a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 don’t support him.  As of now I’m not voting because I think Biden is a piece of shit. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If he was a leader during the pandemic we would be pretty much back to normal. Look at European countries, Asian countries..even Canada...Trump spread a lot of misinformation about Covid-19..and now there are 160,000+ US deaths and rising..I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention but a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 don’t support him.  As of now I’m not voting because I think Biden is a piece of shit. 

He did everything constitutionally. Let the states handle it not the Fed’s problem.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s crazy to me you went from the biggest trump supporter I’ve met to a radical leftist in a 2 month period over an illness where there is about a 50% chance will disappear if Dems win this November.  I’m not mad at you, just disappointed

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

It’s crazy to me you went from the biggest trump supporter I’ve met to a radical leftist in a 2 month period over an illness where there is about a 50% chance will disappear if Dems win this November.  I’m not mad at you, just disappointed

I haven't been paying attention to this thread, so Steeze is a radical leftist now? Wjw!

• Haha 1

Besides restricting freedoms for months, such as forcing people in their homes, @GrilledSteezeSandwich what else could have been done in the absence of a vaccine? Even you said on one of our last days at Blue that this isn't China, people can't be forced to quarantine. Would you be ok with completely foregoing the upcoming ski season entirely?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Besides restricting freedoms for months, such as forcing people in their homes, @GrilledSteezeSandwich what else could have been done in the absence of a vaccine? Even you said on one of our last days at Blue that this isn't China, people can't be forced to quarantine. Would you be ok with completely foregoing the upcoming ski season entirely?

@saltyant many states opened up too soon.  There should not be in person schools, indoor dining and bars..or indoor church services.  Also I didn’t have any idea back on March 15th how fast this shit would spread mainly because China withheld info from us.  

29 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant many states opened up too soon.  There should not be in person schools, indoor dining and bars..or indoor church services.  Also I didn’t have any idea back on March 15th how fast this shit would spread mainly because China withheld info from us.  

There wasn't any of that for months in Pennsylvania, which slowed it, but are they supposed to remain closed forever? Should in door dining, church services, and schools be permanently abolished? Should thousands of businesses continue to lose their livelihoods? Fauci even said the virus may not ever be gone, and there may never be a vaccine. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Closing houses of worship is a violation of the 1st amendment

What do you and @VTmark think about the letters sent to people identified by contract tracers which threaten legal action, such as indefinite confinement, for not following the government's quarantine order?

“If you do not cooperate with this directive, the Secretary of Health may petition a court to have you confined to an appropriate place chosen by the Department to make certain that you do not infect the public, and to make certain that you receive proper care,” the letter, shared on social media, and confirmed as authentic by the department, says.

Edited by saltyant

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

What do you and @VTmark think about the letters sent to people identified by contract tracers which threaten legal action, such as indefinite confinement, for not following the government's quarantine order?

“If you do not cooperate with this directive, the Secretary of Health may petition a court to have you confined to an appropriate place chosen by the Department to make certain that you do not infect the public, and to make certain that you receive proper care,” the letter, shared on social media, and confirmed as authentic by the department, says.

That is disturbing and reminds me of the Japanese internment camps this country once used.

im starting to think the upper class is just using Covid as an excuse to work less while making the lower class do their bidding.  People won’t leave their house out of Covid fears but have no problem letting the working class delivery driver who delivers their groceries take that risk

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This meme sums it up

E217CD14-F352-490B-BB3B-F283DDE3A355.jpeg

• Thanks 1