Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

On 8/5/2020 at 10:49 AM, theprogram4 said:

@Zonked unionville chadds Ford is doing in person classes next month after 82% of parents who returned the polls wanted the kids back in school

60% of Allentown school district parents were against sending their kids back to school.  Much different between the Richie rich parents and the poor and working class. 

All sports fields in allentown are shut down until January 1st in complying with governor Wolfe recommendations. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

That is disturbing and reminds me of the Japanese internment camps this country once used.

im starting to think the upper class is just using Covid as an excuse to work less while making the lower class do their bidding.  People won’t leave their house out of Covid fears but have no problem letting the working class delivery driver who delivers their groceries take that risk

It’s always been like that...this will definitely broaden the gap between the haves and the have nots. 

59 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

To be fair, Mark was going to minority neighborhoods and protecting minority owned businesses/livelihoods, as opposed to going to a minority job site and calling the cops on them.  He also didn’t flee the city as soon as black people started asking for equal rights 

You’re delusional.

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How did VTMark become a millionaire in two years?

In 2017 I met a guy in Colorado who got rich from Bitcoin and some credit card scam he was running. Now he's retired at a young age and spends all his time outdoors living in a van. Very cool dude. Closest personality to VTMark of anyone I've ever met.

41 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Ya, I’d like to know what I’ve been doing wrong all these years!  I always knew VTMark was smart, but his smarts must border on Trump’s level of genius. 

Well unban VTMark then so he can bestow his advice on this forum.

24 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Salty got banned for making that site smh. Everyone got a good laugh and to this day now body knows why he was banned

It was supposed to be a funny parody of this site. Some people thought it was terrible and/or got butthurt and took it too seriously so I deleted it, then I got banned for 3 days. 

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

It was supposed to be a funny parody of this site. Some people thought it was terrible and/or got butthurt and took it too seriously so I deleted it, then I got banned for 3 days. 

It was stupid but not as stupid as the shit VTMark posts.  And VTMark always says the N word and he’s not even black..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1