Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

"Based on the increase in case count, the researchers group, estimated that cases connected to the gathering resulted in $12 billion in public health costs, not including the costs associated with any deaths that might be tied to cases from the event. That dollar amount is based on another estimation that an average of $46,000 is spent on each patient who tests positive for COVID-19."

I mean really. Come on. Do people just truly not care what kind of nonsense they write and publish? This is the equivalent of a @GrilledSteezeSandwich post of an article. It exists but no one really is sure why or what the point is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

its the same shit from previous decades. When trump started talking about the end of the suburbs I was Iike wtf is this idiot talking about. 

Same shit about white flight from a while ago. Its getting old.

To be fair, crime is super high in cities right now thanks to Democrats.  I didn’t see any foot lockers in the suburbs get cleared out, but if Biden wins, violence and crime in the suburbs is a very real possibility 

also, white people fleeing the cities right now are super liberal.  Black men asked to be treated fairly and those white folks got the fuck out lol

Edited by theprogram4
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Schif said:

"Based on the increase in case count, the researchers group, estimated that cases connected to the gathering resulted in $12 billion in public health costs, not including the costs associated with any deaths that might be tied to cases from the event. That dollar amount is based on another estimation that an average of $46,000 is spent on each patient who tests positive for COVID-19."

I mean really. Come on. Do people just truly not care what kind of nonsense they write and publish? This is the equivalent of a @GrilledSteezeSandwich post of an article. It exists but no one really is sure why or what the point is. 

They say like 200-300k were infected at Sturgis.  That seems unreal..20% of the US cases in the last month 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

31 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They say like 200-300k were infected at Sturgis.  That seems unreal..20% of the US cases in the last month 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the majority of the stuff at Sturgis outdoors? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

To be fair, crime is super high in cities right now thanks to Democrats.  I didn’t see any foot lockers in the suburbs get cleared out, but if Biden wins, violence and crime in the suburbs is a very real possibility 

also, white people fleeing the cities right now are super liberal.  Black men asked to be treated fairly and those white folks got the fuck out lol

White people are fleeing cities because they don't need to be there anymore as their jobs can now be done remotely, the cost of living is lower, and they can enjoy some space.

What exactly is going to change if Biden gets elected that is going to increase violence and crime in the suburbs?  And in case you've forgotten, just a reminder to use a fact-based approach when answering that question.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

White people are fleeing cities because they don't need to be there anymore as their jobs can now be done remotely, the cost of living is lower, and they can enjoy some space.

What exactly is going to change if Biden gets elected that is going to increase violence and crime in the suburbs?  And in case you've forgotten, just a reminder to use a fact-based approach when answering that question.

You are partially correct, but they are also leaving cause of the crime and riots (you know someone who did this)

also, I said a possibility, and this is why:

democratic mayors encouraged looting...FACT

Examples:

9138DA03-DF67-4653-A4A0-F5BAD00AE0A1.thumb.png.911048f0d95469870709a2a09bfa32ea.png

democratic politicians encouraged rioting/looting...FACT

(if you don’t like the Omar example I can give more)

9A258594-B39D-4F8D-B198-2FB318E7B3F7.thumb.png.4e0c0168c3db58a7d1e93a6f7a145ef8.png

03D83C54-5258-4A1A-B14D-4EAFE015CFE1.thumb.png.71a1a83f9a52306fde7ce84489639bff.png

here’s videos of innocent civilians getting their asses beat in the suburbs:

As I said, this may or may not happen in the suburbs.  But as we have seen above, the hatred and violence the left has caused over the past few months is rediculous, so who’s to say it will suddenly stop?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

You forgot about other reasons, like riots, violence, no more plain clothes PD, surging crime. 

9063A583-024A-48A2-9741-AC3B737A23B0.thumb.png.f4d126ccd3bb659a96861d1a24cb1c68.png8594EEA1-B1D5-4EC4-BE6C-E438A82207F0.thumb.png.330156685a8abfc94a913bc0c99d578d.png

Another fun fact: Joe Biden put more black males in prison than Reagan and Bush Sr combined (Ronald Reagan was a piece of shit)

Edited by theprogram4

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I find it hard to believe 300k of the 367k attendees got tested immediately after. 

Blu Mt related ski question: so knowing how crowded blue gets and how they can barely manage counting to 6 (or 7in some cases) on the 6-pak, how you guys planning to roll 20/21’? Hour or two n out? Trust in the magic of outdoor prophylactic properties despite maxing out 6 pak capacity? I’m trying to figure this stuff out so all opinions welcome (except I’ll die for skiing/riding). Appreciate it, thx

14 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Blu Mt related ski question: so knowing how crowded blue gets and how they can barely manage counting to 6 (or 7in some cases) on the 6-pak, how you guys planning to roll 20/21’? Hour or two n out? Trust in the magic of outdoor prophylactic properties despite maxing out 6 pak capacity? I’m trying to figure this stuff out so all opinions welcome (except I’ll die for skiing/riding). Appreciate it, thx

Skiing as much as I feel like..but I’ll be doing a lot more weekday mornings.  A lot of weekend days aren’t that crowded..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

8 hours ago, Justo8484 said:

It’s fun that you can pick and choose data points to speak to the narrative that you’re trying to prove.

It also helps when you screw with the data to make your point...

https://www.thecity.nyc/platform/amp/coronavirus/2020/6/14/21290963/nyc-covid-19-trackers-skipping-floyd-protest-questions-even-amid-fears-of-new-wave

• Like 1

Then there is this article from a week ago that says Sturgis was no problem.  

https://trendingpolitics.com/nope-turns-out-the-sturgis-biker-rally-was-no-covid-super-spreader-after-all/?fbclid=IwAR0ZsigPdAWQ3SWW0ECi3cF-Dn7D0okayTbpnN2T4-gFKfmI96CMC6pw4iw#utm_source=dtp&utm_medium=facebook

Somewhere in between is the truth i guess.  Not that i was ever big into watching or reading news ever, but who really knows what the truth is anymore?  I could post article after article of some bullshit thats in the news that im passionate about, but really, how does one know its true?  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tarponhead said:

I’m pretending there is no COVID on the days I go skiing.  Just being honest.

• Like 1