Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

3 hours ago, Shadows said:

Does bear even hit any "limit" nowadays in the first place?

years ago when our kids were little we went to bear creek on a holiday weekend.  shortly after we got through the rental line, they ran out of skis to rent....

never sen such a mass of humanity as I saw in that rental building.....

Getting ready to fake his own death?

You’re the first person I’ve seen bring this up but ya know what? I think you might be on to something here. Fake his death, move out of the country to somewhere he can’t be extradited, then surprise! He’s actually still alive! Then he can continue trying to hog the spotlight while claiming he knew it wouldn’t be a fair election, the deep state was out to get him, etc, get a show on OAN or some Russian propaganda network and live out the rest of his life yelling at clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

You’re the first person I’ve seen bring this up but ya know what? I think you might be on to something here. Fake his death, move out of the country to somewhere he can’t be extradited, then surprise! He’s actually still alive! Then he can continue trying to hog the spotlight while claiming he knew it wouldn’t be a fair election, the deep state was out to get him, etc, get a show on OAN or some Russian propaganda network and live out the rest of his life yelling at clouds.

Whatever you’re smoking, pass it to me. 

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

This is bringing out some of the best conspiracy theories. 

It is for sure.  I couldnt dream up half the shit i have read today.  

Its my opinion he does have it.  He would never want to show a weakness or that superman could catch Covid 19.  

Just now, saltyant said:

+++++++ VIBES +++++++

This goes to show how Trump is a man of the people, here for the working class.  Trump put his health on the line traveling the country during a pandemic not because he had to, but because he wanted to help out those who don’t have a voice, he wanted to help out the working class who have been putting their lives on the line during this pandemic.  Compare this to Biden who hid in his bunker and put his own health ahead of the health of 300 million Americans smh

• Love 1

This goes to show how Trump is a man of the people, here for the working class.  Trump put his health on the line traveling the country during a pandemic not because he had to, but because he wanted to help out those who don’t have a voice, he wanted to help out the working class who have been putting their lives on the line during this pandemic.  Compare this to Biden who hid in his bunker and put his own health ahead of the health of 300 million Americans smh

I hope this is a drunk post

• Like 1
  • Haha 1