Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

30 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

I hope this is a drunk post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No TP4 is a supporter.  Trump has helped cut his taxes.  Plus TP4 is a troll just like our president and the best poster on this page. 

New page 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No TP4 is a supporter.  Trump has helped cut his taxes.  Plus TP4 is a troll just like our president and the best poster on this page. 

New page 

Trump is the first politician in history that has made me have any type of respect for politicians.  Both the right and left has sat back and shitted on Americans for years.  Trump came through and shitted on all those chumps.  Politicians are assholes in general, so I can’t be mad at trump for out-assholing the assholes.  Plus I like how he doesn’t take any shit from the rest of the world.  America gives, gives, and gives and asks for nothing in return.  Yet those ungrateful countries want to sit back and talk all that good shit, while simultaneously riding our nuts.  As Nas once said “you been on my dick, you love my style.”  Hell, you could argue that in Ether Nas was the USA and Jay-z was the rest of the world 

This goes to show how Trump is a man of the people, here for the working class.  Trump put his health on the line traveling the country during a pandemic not because he had to, but because he wanted to help out those who don’t have a voice, he wanted to help out the working class who have been putting their lives on the line during this pandemic.  Compare this to Biden who hid in his bunker and put his own health ahead of the health of 300 million Americans smh

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/702/514/12c.jpg
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Nobody here is hoping he dies. But if you did not see this coming then I can’t help you

I was speaking in general, not about this board. 

I find it funny that the side preaching for humans to love each-other is the same side hoping the man dies. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I was speaking in general, not about this board. 

I find it funny that the side preaching for humans to love each-other is the same side hoping the man dies. 

Just wait for the next few weeks when they viciously attack an accomplished woman with multiple adopted children 

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You should apply. Then we could get the mad steezey updates yo! 

I’m more curious what happened to the last social media coordinator.  Sounds like a gig you wouldn’t want to give up.  Was amazing that many days last winter there were no updates on Facebook.  Blue should post photos and videos multiple times a day on Facebook to keep the stoke market high. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m more curious what happened to the last social media coordinator.  Sounds like a gig you wouldn’t want to give up.  Was amazing that many days last winter there were no updates on Facebook.  Blue should post photos and videos multiple times a day on Facebook to keep the stoke market high. 

Could’ve gotten promoted or left. I don’t see “social media coordinator” being that high up on the chain of jobs. My buddy did it for Pocono Raceway for a few years right after college before eventually being promoted to somewhere in their marketing department. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh the new Supreme Court Justice.  The bleeding heart liberals are sad that RBG didn’t live a couple more months. 

Trump couldn’t have picked a better Justice.  Incredible accomplished judge who managed to raise a family while becoming one of the most accomplished woman  in her field.  Don’t forget her human rights acts including adopting children from an impoverished 3rd world county (the same country 2016’s losing nominee stole billions from)

also, saw some people on twitter wishing her to get Covid.  Jokes on them, this summer she already got Covid and beat it like Rocky

6 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

This goes to show how Trump is a man of the people, here for the working class.  Trump put his health on the line traveling the country during a pandemic not because he had to, but because he wanted to help out those who don’t have a voice, he wanted to help out the working class who have been putting their lives on the line during this pandemic.  Compare this to Biden who hid in his bunker and put his own health ahead of the health of 300 million Americans smh

Trump gave up his billionaire lifestyle, free time, and billions and billions of dollars of his own money to fight for the people. He could have retired like most 74 year olds, but instead chose to work tirelessly every minute of every day, from sunrise to sunset, for the forgotten man and woman. For the veteran who sacrificed so much for America. For the factory worker whose job had gone overseas. For the little guy trying to raise a family who had lost hope in this country. Now, due to his contraction of the invisible enemy from exhausting work of being a voice for the people, flying from shore to shore like a noble golden Phoenix in the sky, setting the clouds ablaze like a bright beacon of hope for the future of our economy, our president needs ++++VIBES++++ more than ever from every single PASR poster on this forum @JFskiDan @moe ghoul @toast21602 @tarponhead

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

Wasn't the cute blonde girl in charge of social media?

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Trump gave up his billionaire lifestyle, free time, and billions and billions of dollars of his own money to fight for the people. He could have retired like most 74 year olds, but instead chose to work tirelessly every minute of every day, from sunrise to sunset, for the forgotten man and woman. For the veteran who sacrificed so much for America. For the factory worker whose job had gone overseas. For the little guy trying to raise a family who had lost hope in this country. Now, due to his contraction of the invisible enemy from exhausting work of being a voice for the people, flying from shore to shore like a noble golden Phoenix in the sky, setting the clouds ablaze like a bright beacon of hope for the future of our economy, our president needs ++++VIBES++++ more than ever from every single PASR poster on this forum @JFskiDan @moe ghoul @toast21602 @tarponhead

People (including blue check marks) are celebrating Trump getting sick on Twitter as we speak.  Absolutely disgusting but certainly not surprising.

Edited by theprogram4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That was grate!!!  We should get a get well soon card for the president.  I’ll sign all the PASRs names 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 1