Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

These don’t have to do with blue mountain or Covid-19..take it to the appropriate forums. 

Righto! Just passing time until the next update to PA counts.  When are you posting them, btw?

Here are the new guidelines...will be interesting to see if they bother having fans at like Phantoms hockey games.  1,000 fans or less isn’t gonna cut it for things like concessions, parking etc..will there be small conventions and stuff again?  I just want bars to stay open later again.  Last call is like 1040pm now.  

D59B2A36-E331-4EB4-ADCA-690C50CB0D3A.png

1 minute ago, eaf said:

Righto! Just passing time until the next update to PA counts.  When are you posting them, btw?

I’ve kind of gotten bored with PA counts. I know yesterday there were over 40,000 new cases nationwide which is huge for a Monday.  Wouldn’t be surprised if we crack 60,000 new daily cases by later this week.  I’m guessing this pandemic has been tough for you Eaf.  I imagine most of the bathhouses you frequent are closed down. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve kind of gotten bored with PA counts. I know yesterday there were over 40,000 new cases nationwide which is huge for a Monday.  Wouldn’t be surprised if we crack 60,000 new daily cases by later this week.  I’m guessing this pandemic has been tough for you Eaf.  I imagine most of the bathhouses you frequent are closed down. 

Nah, that's hardly a problem. Nothing but the bravest survive 100C, no need for masks. Drinking alone is hard.

16 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

D59B2A36-E331-4EB4-ADCA-690C50CB0D3A.png

I just noticed something. People are complaining about how this pandemic has become politicized, yet in the corner of the new regulations it's stamped with the seal of a political party. We would be much better served if stuff like this wasn't labeled one way or the other. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Of course another Patriot Stephen Gilmore tested positive today. As did a Raider and another Titan...but the NFL just had to get that Patriots vs Chiefs game in on Monday night. Now let's see how many Chiefs test positive now. Idiots.

It’s crazy that they are even having an NFL season..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Schif said:

I just noticed something. People are complaining about how this pandemic has become politicized, yet in the corner of the new regulations it's stamped with the seal of a political party. We would be much better served if stuff like this wasn't labeled one way or the other. 

Nice catch and Biden is the only one I’ve heard say that the pandemic is not political.   It’s super political.  Chris Christie is in the hospital and was very cavalier at the recent and notable White House garden get together where Ruth’s replacement was announced.  

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice catch and Biden is the only one I’ve heard say that the pandemic is not political.   It’s super political.  Chris Christie is in the hospital and was very cavalier at the recent and notable White House garden get together where Ruth’s replacement was announced.  

I've taken covid pretty seriously, but honestly if Chris Christie can survive it, maybe it's not that bad!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I've taken covid pretty seriously, but honestly if Chris Christie can survive it, maybe it's not that bad!

Who says Christie has survived it..he’s in the hospital now...usually it takes about a month from being tested positive for Covid and death.  Christie is obese and has asthma and is fairly old...death is obviously the greatest fear but also bad would be long term or permanent health issues from Covid damage on the body.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, eaf said:

I'm thinking it's all gonna be the same BS as at Big Snow. They'd have posters with the maximum head count in and out, may scan your temperature and ask you to wear a mask when you come in, but once you hit the lifts, it will be the usual chaos. Nobody will ask you to pull the mask up or even check whether the mask has holes in it or covers your nose, nobody will force you to sit with only your company or on the opposite sides of the chairs, and of course nobody will space folks in line.

Yesterday they had some jewish invasion there. A major holiday, IDK. The mall and the slope was overrun with people in black and white, adults and kids running around with the masks below chins, under their nose, whatever, many wanting to experience snow while they were there. It was true chaos.

Traffic was blocked and fires were started

7B95FB06-BDB1-474A-BE77-AF1E91D9790F.thumb.png.83c325633aaa19b1beb3d31863470bc1.png

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He was one of Trumps debate coaches...are you still Salty over Bridgegate?   I will say that was messed up. 

Bridgegate, closing a public beach for his family, using tax payer funded helicopter to fly to his kids sporting events, putting a stop to the Hudson Amtrak tunnels, etc 

I also highly dislike Rudy Giuliani 

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

There's a special place in hell for people who intentionally create traffic backups.

Yeah and Christie didn’t even take the heat it was one of his subordinates who I believe ended up getting probation.  Salty you know one of the reasons that Christie wasn’t picked as Trumps VP is that he prosecuted Jared Kushners dad when he was attorney general...Kushners dad did some messed up shit.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Bridgegate, closing a public beach for his family, using tax payer funded helicopter to fly to his kids sporting events, putting a stop to the Hudson Amtrak tunnels, etc 

I also highly dislike Rudy Giuliani 

I like Rudy better than Bloomberg or DeBlasio. He’s the real deal.  

• Confused 1