Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

9 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Who has also apparently taken an oath to obey her husband in all things.

False.  She is an incredibly accomplished woman who has achieved more than anyone on this site.  Disturbing to see people attack a female who by all accounts is a great woman.

Edited by theprogram4

13 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I just like how the tik tok kids are finally learning to appreciate Fleetwood mac......Stevie nicks in her day was a baaad bitch

The young kids know old music well due to the interwebs. Amazing how many girls who are 30 and under like bob Dylan and the Beatles.  

• Like 1

False.  She is an incredibly accomplished woman who has achieved more than anyone on this site.  Disturbing to see people attack a female who by all accounts is a great woman.

People of Praise Handmaiden. Why are they hiding it? Is she ashamed of her religion?
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

So she wasn’t a female leader in the people of praise group? Called handmaidens until the Margaret Atwood book came out when the changed the title? Or is that fake news?

Before I continue, I assume you were baptized in the Catholic Church and confirmed in the Catholic Church?

Edited by theprogram4

Before I continue, I assume you were baptized in the Catholic Church and confirmed in the Catholic Church?

No, I was baptized Baptist, a deacon in the local church and have a MA in theology, although my grandfather was a founding member of the local Hungarian language Catholic Church. Let’s continue somewhere else as suggested. If we annoy GSS, we must be pretty bad.
  • Like 1

Take it to the religion thread.  This has zero to do with Covid-19, Blue mountain, mice, Chris Christie or SaltyAnts change. 

I was working in Fort Lee and had to travel 100 yards on Rt 4 the day of Bridgegate. Took me 45 minutes, but even I wouldn’t wish this on Christie.