Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Thousands of scientists gave their green lights to buses and skiing. The season and night skiing in particular has been saved! This thread can be put to rest.

https://gbdeclaration.org/?fbclid=IwAR1cHcpE_O9oxzn6fS4rUTUwbDg-Qa163tMpBzEkxEjl-PkYNZ7bVIScMRU

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

I think I’ve seen god more on the ski slope than in church.

Oh wow. Are you talking about someone dressing up and putting a halo above their head not unlike Santas beard below, or was it some magical avoidance of a deadly human rocket?

3 hours ago, eaf said:

Thousands of scientists gave their green lights to buses and skiing. The season and night skiing in particular has been saved! This thread can be put to rest.

https://gbdeclaration.org/?fbclid=IwAR1cHcpE_O9oxzn6fS4rUTUwbDg-Qa163tMpBzEkxEjl-PkYNZ7bVIScMRU

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

Wow just wow.  There are now chamber of commerce events again in Allentown.  My friend was at one earlier.  Looks like a blast.  

91065CE2-ECDB-4FC9-BFE9-7A54D6FBB84A.png

44 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Jersey blew up yesterday more than doubling our normal daily caseload. Lakewood Hasidic community is leading the charge...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://reason.com/2020/10/08/orthodox-jews-say-theyre-being-targeted-by-new-nyc-lockdowns/?fbclid=IwAR2K7Sy7WnSKjAnXxzDwOUxdcYUJ7AjZe1WKfc_wxbbQdDWgoqkHCaUJmSM

not surprised and honestly the orthodox and hassadic Jewish communities are generally filled with a bunch of shitheads who do whatever the fuck they want and won’t associate with anybody outside their cohort including less religious jews. Just like the Amish, teenagers and young adults sometimes escape the dracian rules  I actually did a bit of business with a Jewish funeral home in Lakewood for a brief time and it was a disaster.  The funeral director I trained asked if I ever work with Jewish families and we do like 80% of the Jewish Memorial stones in Allentown..just very condescending.  The last straw was when we received a $1,000 deposit on a $6,000 Memorial stone...I said we can’t proceed without a 50% deposit and he said my families are good for it and I said that I can’t work with you and sent the $1,000 back.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Soooo blue related.... If cases keep same or increase (provably) by ski season how many liftees you think blue will burn through? Thinking double double and other old lifts very close proximity loading customers. They’re young and will be ok but I bet a few will be out with the cooties.

3 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Soooo blue related.... If cases keep same or increase (provably) by ski season how many liftees you think blue will burn through? Thinking double double and other old lifts very close proximity loading customers. They’re young and will be ok but I bet a few will be out with the cooties.

Ahhh if everybody is masked up I think it will be ok. Essential workers are very close to hundreds of people daily and most have been fine.  Most spread seems to be from people within 6 feet of one and other unmasked for a prolonged period of time.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Shouldn’t be a problem. I’m more worried about the maskless idiots in the lift lines unless Blue actually enforces their mask policy. 

• Like 1