Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

snow like substance? you're optimistic about their snowmaking this year.
With the exception of the top of Nightmare for a few days last year, on balance it's at least more snow like than dirt like.

Then again, I learned to ski in Virginia - my standards are low.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Kyle said:

You spelled months wrong. 

Well in PA there have been under 200k official cases.  Let’s say there have really been triple the number of cases due to asymtomatic people and those who weren’t tested but had Covid.   That’s approximately 600k unofficial cases out of 12.8 million people or under a 5% penetration rate in 7 months.  Let’s just say herd immunity is 50%..it’s likely higher..at this rate would take 70 months or about 6 years for herd immunity in PA. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well in PA there have been under 200k official cases.  Let’s say there have really been triple the number of cases due to asymtomatic people and those who weren’t tested but had Covid.   That’s approximately 600k unofficial cases out of 12.8 million people or under a 5% penetration rate in 7 months.  Let’s just say herd immunity is 50%..it’s likely higher..at this rate would take 70 months or about 6 years for herd immunity in PA. 

I’m just trying to get people worked up. 

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve never heard of them...last week was actually my first time out of Lehigh county during this pandemic.  Crazy.  

[i]you've[/i] never heard of berks hot dogs?

Edited by Shadows
why don't fancy tags work anymore?
  • Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 11:27 AM, NMSKI said:

One thing we shouldn't forget is that Blue has the ability to adjust the amount of tickets they sell, so maybe if it's a really horrible shit show the first few weeks they will realize that they need to limit the number of tickets sold to a lower number than they initially established.  Perhaps wishful thinking?

That is really what should happen.

I wanted to call out orthodox Jewish asshole for not wearing a mask in mini market but gave him the death stare instead.  Old lady cashier had super loose mask, had to adjust it three times then coughed.  Then the next patron coming in saw sign for mask on door and had to go back to car and grab his.  Shit is fuckery.