Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Even though it would affect me in kinda hope there is no night skiing mon thru Thurs just to watch Salty get triggered and demand some form of compensation for it.

I wouldnt even be mad, I'd just have to go elsewhere to fulfill my passion for weekday night skiing this season

2 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I'm thinking they'll at least try to have night skiing - if they can do it and it's profitable for them, I don't see why they wouldn't.  Just another rumor, but I've heard some of the trails aren't going to be lit up at night this year due to the extra lighting installed to illuminate the TP4 statue.

Wow that is not good. If TP4 hears about that he will most likely be upset and veto that decision. While I'm sure he would love to be illuminated for all to see, he is a man of the people and wouldn't want trails to be closed because of him.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Wow that is not good. If TP4 hears about that he will most likely be upset and veto that decision. While I'm sure he would love to be illuminated for all to see, he is a man of the people and wouldn't want trails to be closed because of him.

This is correct.  I thanked Barb for the sign of the respect, but informed her the joy and laughter of skiers/snowboarders going down the slopes at night (especially Salty and Ridge) is more important to me than personal recognition 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is correct.  I thanked Barb for the sign of the respect, but informed her the joy and laughter of skiers/snowboarders going down the slopes at night (especially Salty and Ridge) is more important to me than personal recognition 

That's very generous of you. You must've seen this photo of us swirling around.
db54eb75c844bb4340b9dbfd00306da4.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally got a table for 1 person at the bar tonight.... reluctant to seat me at first but finally did. 

more than ready for stuff to be loosened up, safely of course. It makes sense dollar wise why restaurants don’t want to seat a solo person, but conversely it’s frustrating to be said solo person and not be able to enjoy a safe Friday night out  because places don’t want to seat solos, even at a double high top. 

33 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Finally got a table for 1 person at the bar tonight.... reluctant to seat me at first but finally did. 

more than ready for stuff to be loosened up, safely of course. It makes sense dollar wise why restaurants don’t want to seat a solo person, but conversely it’s frustrating to be said solo person and not be able to enjoy a safe Friday night out  because places don’t want to seat solos, even at a double high top. 

You can go on dates with tp4.

37 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Sheesh most places I go to you just seat yourself.  

53 minutes ago, Shadows said:

You can go on dates with tp4.

TP4 would be better than these whores looking for a free meal 

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sheesh most places I go to you just seat yourself.  

Doesn’t work that way around here unfortunately. Wish it did though.