Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

For some reason I think JFDan would find Borat extremely annoying and stupid.

Very nice, very nice!

I saw the movie Bruno with my late grandma and she was not amused at all. I only took her cause she pays and my snacks at the movies cost as much as an entree at the Outback. 

• Thanks 1

Yep we are doing an outdoor socially distanced Xmas Rock & Soul Revue again this year as part of the event below. And yes it will include Love At Christmas Time. And all for the low low price of "It's cool to play live music for people again after so long. Maybe consider buying a CD or T shirt or getting the band a round of hot cocoas cause they will be freezing their butts off to entertain you".

Have written and recorded live to video 7 new tunes in the Covid Era and believe we have in hand a new record deal where someone is actually paying all of our expenses to record some new originals. Thanks for checking in.

Fa la la.

20201011_225125.jpg

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Were supposed to do our first rehearsal for the event tonight. But we rehearse outdoors (got a new patio installed in May) since this whole Covid thing and its drizzly tonight which does not agree with electric guitars and amplifiers.

20200520_110716.jpg

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2

Pile of bricks was left in driveway by previous owner. Paid someone to make them into patio. Beats setting up instruments on grass. 

Unfortunately the online store that used to sell indy CDs like ours discontinued ops in March. Some reseller wound up with their stock and is selling them for ridiculous price like $37. 

51 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Were supposed to do our first rehearsal for the event tonight. But we rehearse outdoors (got a new patio installed in May) since this whole Covid thing and its drizzly tonight which does not agree with electric guitars and amplifiers.

20200520_110716.jpg

Congrats on the record deal and new tunes. As always, link up your videos when you make them. I gotta be honest, though. That grass is giving me anxiety. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, Kyle said:

Finally got a table for 1 person at the bar tonight.... reluctant to seat me at first but finally did. 

more than ready for stuff to be loosened up, safely of course. It makes sense dollar wise why restaurants don’t want to seat a solo person, but conversely it’s frustrating to be said solo person and not be able to enjoy a safe Friday night out  because places don’t want to seat solos, even at a double high top. 

I'd explain I'll easily drink as much as two normal customers.....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Congrats on the record deal and new tunes. As always, link up your videos when you make them. I gotta be honest, though. That grass is giving me anxiety. 

As soon as i saw that, I knew this would be a problem for you.