Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

19 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Wuhan flu and nothin to fick wit

Eat the Wuhan Stew get the Wuhan flu yeah it’s true..use a bidet after you poo..if you like board games try Clue..popped a molly im sweating woo..ate Matza ball soup cause I’m a jew..when I eat Cocoa pops I get a little Coo Coo..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Now the new push by people like Rachel Levine and Andrew Cuomo is for people to stay home for the holiday and not spend it with people who live outside of your household.  It’s not gonna fly with most people.  Is it worth it...let me work it..missy Elliott puts her thang down flips it and reverse it.  

The USA is so fucked with this third peak..yes we are still in the first wave.  

• Sad 1

we already made new plans for Thanksgiving - I refused to visit with 3 different families in 1 day. It's actually a nice excuse because usually we spend the day just driving between houses/families and its not very enjoyable. We also started talking about Christmas plans. Both my parents are high risk so I made it very clear I was not comfortable seeing a bunch of people for both holidays. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Zonked said:

we already made new plans for Thanksgiving - I refused to visit with 3 different families in 1 day. It's actually a nice excuse because usually we spend the day just driving between houses/families and its not very enjoyable. We also started talking about Christmas plans. Both my parents are high risk so I made it very clear I was not comfortable seeing a bunch of people for both holidays. 

Same here. Really enjoying not being the ones that have to travel from family to family all day.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zonked said:

the absolute best thing about covid is that it's a perfect excuse to not have to attend to family / social gatherings.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Zonked said:

You’re smart!!!  

On 10/20/2020 at 10:37 AM, RidgeRacer said:

I did post good news in the skison thread regarding NY ski areas. I'm just waiting for the ORDA frequent skier cards to drop so I can purchase one. When are we going to Whiteface?

Just picked one up. Limited quantities I think if anyone is interested.

Edit...sorry I thought this was in the skison thread

Edited by RidgeRacer