Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

34 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Drove by a very popular eatery in Bethlehem (after Yocco's which was VERY Covid compliant btw!) and the owner was going from (outside) table to table with NO MASK!!! disturbing to say the least

Yeah at one place I won’t name earlier in the pandemic the one owner was walking around shaking everybodies hand...crazy considering I gave my parents elbow bumps when I saw them a few weeks ago.  Good thing my friend was carrying hand sanitizer. I don’t even remember how to shake hands it’s been so long lol. 

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Says nothing about your case.

I assume you actually had a reason to be randomly selected, are in some high risk category or traveled recently. But if you do, it’s no longer random.

Anyway, good luck with the brain scrape.

6 minutes ago, eaf said:

Says nothing about your case.

I assume you actually had a reason to be randomly selected, are in some high risk category or traveled recently. But if you do, it’s no longer random.

Anyway, good luck with the brain scrape.

Whoops, I didn't actually watch the video guess I just assumed it would be mentioned there somewhere. 

https://www1.villanova.edu/university/return-to-campus/surveillancetesting/faqs.html

image.png.1413d66a1bfd7fbe2ab51ad146eaae82.png

38 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Main st is bumpin. Peeps everywhere. Minimal masks. 

People in the Lehigh valley generally don’t wear masks outside except the really urban folks and people waiting for the bus.  From what I’ve seen in Philly and NYC people wear masks walking on the sidewalk.   Just stopped by Mario’s pizza across the street from dispensary on Hamilton BLVd and three employees. One wearing a mask properly, one wearing it as a chin diaper and the owner had mask hanging from one of his ears.   I still see people driving by themselves wearing masks.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

11 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I got really excited when I read this and then I realized you were not talking about Barney’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same I think he means Main Street in Bethlehem.  I don’t blame them. It’s super nice out.  I’m looking forward to some outdoor drinking and dining tomorrow night..maybe I’ll even bump Saturday night by the Bay city Rollers for Stoke one of @indiggio favorites. 

• Like 1

Levine said that despite the Coronavirus surge there are no plans to go back to red yellow or green?  For some reason I thought we were in green now. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/coronavirus/2020/11/despite-coronavirus-surge-in-pa-levine-says-we-have-no-plans-to-go-back-to-red-yellow-green.html%3foutputType=amp

Just now, theprogram4 said:

MontCo shut down all ice rinks for the next 2 weeks.  It’s gonna be a disaster if we go into national lockdown 

There’s not going to be a national lockdown but many areas could see herd immunity before there’s a viable vaccine if numbers keep surging the way they do. 

here's a question, who here knows someone first hand that has /had COVID? I don't know anyone and that just seems a bit odd to me with the numbers they publishing....

correction: I know 1 person from the first spike back in March

We lost our father's uncle. He was older but healthy otherwise as I understand it.
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Sometimes I'll wear a mask while driving by myself just to give people something to talk about.....

I have forgotten to take mine off a few times..I also forgot to wear mine into the hotel house the one night for my 40 or so steps down the hallway and the next day realized all my masks were in my car so I tied a ski sock around my nose and mouth...housekeeping didn’t even bat an eyelash. 

4 hours ago, mbike-ski said:

here's a question, who here knows someone first hand that has /had COVID? I don't know anyone and that just seems a bit odd to me with the numbers they publishing....

correction: I know 1 person from the first spike back in March

My sister tested positive for it today(got her results back from a Wednesday test,  I dry-walled her master bath for her saturday. She started feeling symptoms Tuesday and got tested (and failed to mention it to me). Got her results back and notified me today. I was able to get a minute clinic test but no results yet. 

haven’t felt any symptoms at all, so unsure if I have it or not but I guess time will tell. 

Edited by Kyle

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

My sister tested positive for it today(got her results back from a Wednesday test,  I dry-walled her master bath for her saturday. She started feeling symptoms Tuesday and got tested (and failed to mention it to me). Got her results back and notified me today. I was able to get a minute clinic test but no results yet. 

haven’t felt any symptoms at all, so unsure if I have it or not but I guess time will tell. 

I hope you and your sister are alright!

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

that is fucked up that she didn't tell you. how many other people was she around that she didn't tell? Did you both at least have masks on?

Edited by toast21602

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

++++VIBES++++