Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

36 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I've successfully broken that habit at work due to Covid.  I used to do it sometimes.  A couple weeks ago when I took my family out to eat I realized that my son and I were both eating chicken wings and going to town licking our fingers.  I was appalled at myself when I thought about how gross that is.  Didn't get sick though so all good.  Next time will use a wet nap.  

I won’t name names but some PASRs are big finger lickers when eating in the lot.  Not something I’ve ever done. 

6 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

You can't blame them - the food is finger licking good.  

Not blaming them...I just notice everything.  Gift and a curse. I once noticed a PASR with mouth open drool right onto platter of ribs.  Can’t unsee that. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just read an interesting article about how private planes landing in Gunnison were very popular this summer. They had between 15-20 privates per day land all summer. They wouldn’t disclose the locations people were flying from because they said private plane users value their privacy lol. 

Edited by Barb
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Barb said:

Just read an interesting article about how private planes landing in Gunnison were very popular this summer. They had between 15-20 privates per day land all summer. They wouldn’t disclose the locations people were flying from because they said private plane users value their privacy lol. 

The ramps at Aspen/Jackson Hole saw record numbers of private jets that rival/surpass the busiest weekends in ski season.  Safest way to fly right now?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The shrimp looks good. 

2163184A-71A6-4C89-B399-F0DBAFAE8041.jpeg

They took alot of heat over the "super spread", and put out an apology.  

I sort of looked at it like they were sort of telling people to have large gatherings.  Im no marketing or advertising genius, but i would have stayed far away from advertising anything that had to do with a big gathering. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Anybody been to any weddings lately. A couple in Ohio open up about their wedding that led to a superspreader event.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/11/17/ohio-newlyweds-open-up-about-their-covid-19-superspreader-wedding/amp/

Had 2 weddings in the past month. My wife and I were the only ones with masks at the one a couple weeks ago. Employees at the venue started with masks and by the end of the night they turned into chin diapers. Other one this past Saturday was way better. Everyone had masks except when drinking.

I also had my first employee test positive today. They had a funeral prior to coming to work with a cough and was sent home right away. Tried to blame it on allergies but glad we made them get a test. Took 6 days to get the positive result.

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

They took alot of heat over the "super spread", and put out an apology.  

I sort of looked at it like they were sort of telling people to have large gatherings.  Im no marketing or advertising genius, but i would have stayed far away from advertising anything that had to do with a big gathering. 

LOL, I thought it was a meme, not an actual ad that Giant put out!