Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, Mixilplix said:

I wonder how all the travel bans will affect resorts that employ a lot of people from out of the country.....

OCMD had a huge problem with that this summer, restaurants and other stores were closing for full days just to give their employees a break because they were so understaffed 

My daughter's day care just had a confirmed COVID case yesterday.  They are shutting down that classroom (1-2 year olds).  Kids there are separated by age groups and all the groups are pretty much isolated...but it's probably only a matter of time before her classroom shuts down, especially with the holidays coming up

45 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Had hockey last night after the 2 week county mandated Covid break.  We were required to wear masks even while on the ice, which was surprisingly not bad, by the half way point of the 1st period I barely remembered it was there.  

Do you wear a cage or shield? (fogging issues?)

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

I wear the cage (amazing to me that each team has that one guy who still wears an open face helmet)

i didn’t notice the mask at all on the ice, but did notice it on the bench. 

That guy was me until 6 of my teeth decided they no longer wanted to be in my mouth and wanted to be removed via hockey stick 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

County numbers. 

B3F289DD-09B8-447A-AAF4-454145EC9894.jpeg

I'm finding the uptick in cases in the northern tier very interesting. For the longest time those places were at 0 or 1 to 3 cases and now you're seeing slightly higher numbers. I wonder what changed up there. I have to guess that it's a combination of relaxed restrictions and probably higher testing but realistically the way of life for people in the most remote and rural places in Pennsylvania hasn't changed that much throughout this pandemic. 

• Like 1