Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On way out of mini market I told guy in line wear a fucking mask. 

If you're enforcing mask usage in the lower lot this year, I'll be bugging out after skiing. I'm not anti mask but I don't like wearing it and I minimize the activities that require mask wearing, e.g. rush thru the store so I can get out as fast as possible.

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

If you're enforcing mask usage in the lower lot this year, I'll be bugging out after skiing. I'm not anti mask but I don't like wearing it and I minimize the activities that require mask wearing, e.g. rush thru the store so I can get out as fast as possible.

Personally I don’t care if you wear a mask if socially distancing by acceptable lengths (tho I do if others are around even if we are 6-10 ft apart) but masks will be required when approaching the buffet.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I’m not gonna be wearing a mask in the lot except if Matt Edge gets close to me. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, saltyant said:

HTFU

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Come on salty buy some nice masks...

I'll probably have to for flying. Otherwise I got a neck gaiter for skiing and i dont go anywhere that warrants extended mask wearing except the grocery store to buy some cat treats.

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I'll probably have to for flying. Otherwise I got a neck gaiter for skiing and i dont go anywhere that warrants extended mask wearing except the grocery store to buy some cat treats.

What about haircuts?  I still have to figure out some sort of two layer gaitor for ski season that is easy to pull up and down but snug around my nose.  There’s a thread in the Teton gravity forums on Covid masks for skiing since a mask like you usually use skiing won’t cut it. 

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What about haircuts?  I still have to figure out some sort of two layer gaitor for ski season that is easy to pull up and down but snug around my nose.  There’s a thread in the Teton gravity forums on Covid masks for skiing since a mask like you usually use skiing won’t cut it. 

bart should post up a review

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Anyways.....i think we can all see the light at the end of the tunnel at this point.  Might be a rough month or so, but i think in the next few months, we should start seeing improvements.  

Or maybe a bit longer...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/redfield-coronavirus-death-toll-could-hit-450000-by-february/2020/12/02/88f76bef-7113-4677-bc37-17a9376e4514_video.html

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

The TGR invasion of PASR has to be the most iconic event in PASR history.  The ski999/papasteeze beef is legendary, but I would vote the TGR invasion as #1.  

It was hilarious to watch Doug dig a hole way deeper than he could get out and when Chippy went in to help big brother Doug he got eaten alive. If the same thing happened today, Salty would be the Chippy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

The TGR invasion of PASR has to be the most iconic event in PASR history.  The ski999/papasteeze beef is legendary, but I would vote the TGR invasion as #1.  

The best guerilla marketing ever.. I like how chippy got involved as FuckAGoat and he was about 15 at the time. Chippy now lives in Colorado and he doesn’t ski..that’s depressing.  I’ve been trying to get his dad Eugene to ski with us some weekend morning for years. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, PSUFly said:

Wow..I’m planning on bringing lunchbox sized chips and maybe peanuts, slim Jim’s things like that individually wrapped.  BenM can give all the hungry men cream pies. 

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

i have gotten in my own truck wearing a mask, kinda realized it like halfway home, or been outside totally alone wearing a mask, so, apparently i have gotten used to wearing one.  

I'm like this....I pretty much wear a mask all day and sometimes I just forget that I'm wearing it......or I'll just wear it to be "that guy driving by himself wearing a mask"

• Like 1