Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

I'm feeling GREAT about it because I won't have to do shit!  I'll be able to sit in my house with my immediate family which is what I've wanted to do for years but not been able to!

This. Is. Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

12,884 new cases in PA.

Oh Lordy.  I haven’t even checked the nationwide stats but yesterday was something like 236,000. Atomic Jeff asked me what we will peak at sround I think 22,000 cases a day for PA and 400,000+ for the USA in early to mid January.  We are on the climb and plenty of time to finish your beer before the garbage can. 

Rudy Giulinani has the oy Vey Covey.  A friend of mine who had a big thanksgiving is super sick now. She showed up for work yesterday a little sick(she works in a hospital) and her temperature was 99.8 and usually she’s 97 ish. Since yesterday she said she’s a lot worse. She’s waiting 24-48 hours for Covid test results.  She doesn’t think she has Covid cause she’s good with hand washing.  Her cousin is another friend of mine who was at same Thanksgiving and she got sick around Friday.  I hope their obese elderly moms are ok. 

46 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

she’s good with hand washing

Imagine thinking that hand washing will keep you covid free. 

Ever had take out since this whole shit started? You're at the whim of whoever handled food, from the cook to the person packaging it up. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

True, but the biggest concern is droplets. 

I don't get it unless you mean inhalation (lungs) is worse than contact on skin (mouth). Hipefully that makes sense. 

I can have some takeout droplets on my food if someone sneezes on it. 

Edited by Benm

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The UK will start distributing the vaccine tomorrow.  

Yup. And another smooth move by Donnie and his dotards: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/07/us/trump-covid-vaccine-pfizer.html

Trump administration officials passed when Pfizer offered in late summer to sell the U.S. government additional doses of its Covid-19 vaccine, according to people familiar with the matter. Now Pfizer may not be able to provide more of its vaccine to the United States until next June because of its commitments to other countries, they said.

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yup. And another smooth move by Donnie and his dotards: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/07/us/trump-covid-vaccine-pfizer.html

Trump administration officials passed when Pfizer offered in late summer to sell the U.S. government additional doses of its Covid-19 vaccine, according to people familiar with the matter. Now Pfizer may not be able to provide more of its vaccine to the United States until next June because of its commitments to other countries, they said.

Par for the course....