Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@Benmwhy is blue so terrible at answering people’s pertinant questions???  I agree with what you said in their FB Page. 

They're a lean resort. Give them a break. We're so use to having information at our finger tips. Roll with the punches. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:10 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Apparently the bars in Allentown were packed last night for the last day they were allowed to be open.  Gravity nightclub looks like it was Lit AF

600A2A0E-12C9-47BE-A791-1B682214C4C1.jpeg

"The city showed out for us...."

Is that like a local dialect thing?  Showed out?  Is that a phrase?

Also, that is a big bowl of Covid right there.  This is why the whole fucking state is gonna get locked down again.  Idiots.  

• Like 1

Skied Belleayre saturday and sunday.  Mask compliance was high.  No issues riding the lift alone since I was solo.  But it was empty as they were only open for pass holders.  We'll see how it is net week with a crowd.

Heard DeBlasio on CNN this AM talking about total shut downs coming.  Hope he was only referring to NYC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tnt said:

Also, that is a big bowl of Covid right there.  This is why the whole fucking state is gonna get locked down again.  Idiots.  

It’s not local thing.  “showed out” is basically slang for “supported”. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

He only has jurisdiction in nyc. ‘Skills are Coumo’s domain

Also W/T storm discussed in wtf weather thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope so - but Cuomo is pretty militant.  With good reason.  Just hope he keeps skiing open.

Skied Belleayre saturday and sunday.  Mask compliance was high.  No issues riding the lift alone since I was solo.  But it was empty as they were only open for pass holders.  We'll see how it is net week with a crowd.

Heard DeBlasio on CNN this AM talking about total shut downs coming.  Hope he was only referring to NYC.

He's the mayor of NYC so I would hope so. Planning on Belle Mon or Tues next week.

1 hour ago, tnt said:

That’s the way young urban folks talk. 

1 hour ago, tnt said:

No thread on the coming storm?

Check the weather thread.  Due to the limited amount of terrain at Blue it isn’t  that exciting and honestly it’s still too early for me to get excited..if the track goes north or south 100 miles could change things a lot for the Lehigh valley and poconos.  

1 hour ago, tnt said:

California is locked down but the ski resorts are still open.