Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The testing site at the Lehigh valley iron pigs stadium already hit their limit for the day at like 1pm.  I believe they’re doing about 400 tests daily. I think that one is free. There’s another testing site in the Trivit parking lot doing tests for $89 it’s a new start up. You know what they say, more tests more cases lol.  Wolf is already toying with the idea of closing bars and restaurants from the super bowl until Valentine’s Day.  

they shouldn't have been allowed to reopen.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:26 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The testing site at the Lehigh valley iron pigs stadium already hit their limit for the day at like 1pm.  I believe they’re doing about 400 tests daily. I think that one is free. There’s another testing site in the Trivit parking lot doing tests for $89 it’s a new start up. You know what they say, more tests more cases lol.  Wolf is already toying with the idea of closing bars and restaurants from the super bowl until Valentine’s Day.  

I've gotten tested a few times (to make sure) and I was never charged. Maybe it's because I have insurance?

The last time the website said my test was $129 (No symptoms, not around anyone but I wanted to make sure I was good before going to Utah). The guy at Walgreens said that he doesn't know why it says $129 because he doesn't collect money for it. ha. I don't understand the payment structure for the tests.. Does anyone know how it works?

1 hour ago, skiincy said:

I've gotten tested a few times (to make sure) and I was never charged. Maybe it's because I have insurance?

The last time the website said my test was $129 (No symptoms, not around anyone but I wanted to make sure I was good before going to Utah). The guy at Walgreens said that he doesn't know why it says $129 because he doesn't collect money for it. ha. I don't understand the payment structure for the tests.. Does anyone know how it works?

Lehigh valley airport is doing the rapid 15 minute tests for travelers and non travelers for I believe $89 as well...I would assume you just pay with credit card. If I needed a test I’d go to patient first which is basically my doctor these days as I went there for x rays and when I had bronchitis a few years ago...and I’d just pay with credit card there as they aren’t covered under my health insurance I just go there cause I like it there.  

Its actually totally and completely against the law to run any kind of state boarder based enforcement. They haven't specifically gone to the supreme court on this rona issue but it's pretty clear you can't simply pull people over for having out of state plates and fine or detain them. 

You could likely talk to them and remind them of things like the governors quarantine order and what not but generally they haven't done any enforcement of said orders because if it goes it court they will lose and there goes their ability to threaten entirely. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Its actually totally and completely against the law to run any kind of state boarder based enforcement. They haven't specifically gone to the supreme court on this rona issue but it's pretty clear you can't simply pull people over for having out of state plates and fine or detain them. 

You could likely talk to them and remind them of things like the governors quarantine order and what not but generally they haven't done any enforcement of said orders because if it goes it court they will lose and there goes their ability to threaten entirely. 

A bluff to deter "good" people...

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

This applies to boarder crossings with mary jane no?