Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

27 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Pfizer. I’ve heard several people say they didn’t feel well after 2nd. I have my Motrin and have some Zofran if needed. It’s better than getting COVID. If I don’t feel something I’ll be thinking my I’ll be one of the 5% that doesn’t develop immunity 😷😫

Did you feel anything after the 1st?

47 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Arm was a little sore only. Now I’m thinking if I pregame with Motrin it will decrease the inflammatory response, which I need to activate. Any smart people here who have any idea if this is true?

Forego the Motrin.  HTFU! 😀

Edited by indiggio

School district just sent this... gonna see if I can register

Additionally, our health care Sponsor Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is preparing a vaccination distribution for Carbon County.  To register for the COVID19 Vaccine, please download their app and register at mylvhn.org to set up your account.
We’re committed to sharing the latest information about COVID-19 vaccination with the people of our community. The following message will be shared with our community today. You can do your part by encouraging family and friends to sign up for MyLVHN if they do not already have an account. You also can assure people that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Thank you for your partnership and for doing your part.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

School district just sent this... gonna see if I can register

Additionally, our health care Sponsor Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is preparing a vaccination distribution for Carbon County.  To register for the COVID19 Vaccine, please download their app and register at mylvhn.org to set up your account.
We’re committed to sharing the latest information about COVID-19 vaccination with the people of our community. The following message will be shared with our community today. You can do your part by encouraging family and friends to sign up for MyLVHN if they do not already have an account. You also can assure people that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Thank you for your partnership and for doing your part.  

🤞 

• Like 1

My parents signed up for their vaccines in February in Virginia.  I guess a lot of the first group declined on vaccines so they are moving to the second and even third groups fast.  My teacher friend is in the second group and she said she’d rather it go to a more at risk person first and I said,”don’t you want to see your nephew, family, friends and comfortably fly on planes” she said ok maybe I’ll get it.  For the health care peeps and teachers and what not I feel like it’s a privilege to get the vaccine early so why not get it.  

If you are getting it through LVH maybe I'll be lucky enough to give it to you. I signed up to help them organize and to run vaccination clinics for the next few months and help with the community vaccine roll out throughout the LV. I volunteered initially to run some surge COVID units, but luckily we never needed that extra capacity. Because I have only had limited time on the clinical unit during the last few months felt almost guilty as a nurse for not doing enough during this pandemic, so vaccinating the greater community to help try and turn the corner with this pandemic is the least I could do. I'm really looking forward to it.

Sweet! I'm opting for the butt cheek administered version of the shot instead of the arm. Hope that's ok with you.
In all seriousness you're a good man sir. Much respect. Truly.
Ps... automatically pre registered if you have an lvhn account.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sweet! I'm opting for the butt cheek administered version of the shot instead of the arm. Hope that's ok with you.
In all seriousness you're a good man sir. Much respect. Truly.
Ps... automatically pre registered if you have an lvhn account.

I figured I'd get a cheeky comment like that from you 😘

tenor-51622171.gif.a9630a381e8ab486419d3de544d45020.gif

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

If you are getting it through LVH maybe I'll be lucky enough to give it to you. I signed up to help them organize and to run vaccination clinics for the next few months and help with the community vaccine roll out throughout the LV. I volunteered initially to run some surge COVID units, but luckily we never needed that extra capacity. Because I have only had limited time on the clinical unit during the last few months felt almost guilty as a nurse for not doing enough during this pandemic, so vaccinating the greater community to help try and turn the corner with this pandemic is the least I could do. I'm really looking forward to it.

Or my son (yikes! 😀) as he signed up to help administer vaccines through LVHN as well. 

10 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Again, wtf is it gonna take for you to hook a brother up?  Couple Stone IPA's?  Wash your car?  Reach around?

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1