Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

12 hours ago, Justo8484 said:

that's a google maps car, no?

thanks, i am seeing that now. i thought it was someone standing on top of a car.

sort of related - nobody else here prob gives a shit about google satellite images but google updated their map imagery for my area in the last week. they must have done it right after i mowed (so, lines) and my yard isn't a disaster (prob because i had just mowed and needed to clean up). every time i mow, i hope google takes the photo right after and it actually happened. 

sorry, i'm just really excited and have to tell someone.

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

thanks, i am seeing that now. i thought it was someone standing on top of a car.

sort of related - nobody else here prob gives a shit about google satellite images but google updated their map imagery for my area in the last week. they must have done it right after i mowed (so, lines) and my yard isn't a disaster (prob because i had just mowed and needed to clean up). every time i mow, i hope google takes the photo right after and it actually happened. 

sorry, i'm just really excited and have to tell someone.

I was pumped to see the images updated last week too. The lines in the yard look great. Seems like it was an early fall/late summer timing. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I was pumped to see the images updated last week too. The lines in the yard look great. Seems like it was an early fall/late summer timing. 

i'm going with 9-22 around noon. 

Edited by Benm
  • Thanks 1

For those of you who think you might have gotten hit by those traffic cameras recently, you can download PA E DOCKET from the App Store and search by your name and birthday to see if there are any open cases against you and if you should be expecting a citation in the mail. 

edit: this is assuming a traffic camera citation would show up there 

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

For those of you who think you might have gotten hit by those traffic cameras recently, you can download PA E DOCKET from the App Store and search by your name and birthday to see if there are any open cases against you and if you should be expecting a citation in the mail. 

edit: this is assuming a traffic camera citation would show up there 

I just checked and didn’t see anything.

When they had the bigger closures for the 3 lane project, i kept the speed at 63 going through them.  Right now, they just have like 2 miles of a construction zone for that bridge work, and i havent ever seen any type of speed control there whether it be cops or camera cars on Friday afternoon, and sunday mid day.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

When they had the bigger closures for the 3 lane project, i kept the speed at 63 going through them.  Right now, they just have like 2 miles of a construction zone for that bridge work, and i havent ever seen any type of speed control there whether it be cops or camera cars on Friday afternoon, and sunday mid day.  

i went down thurs and i remember seeing one, can't remember where it was but i can remember giving it a one finger wave.

• Haha 1

Exciting to know people getting their vaccines.  Better days ahead...

I know two families effected by COVID as a result of fly away ski trips, one entire family caught it.  Not likely from the actual skiing, but from the lodging, travel and eating out etc...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tnt said:

Exciting to know people getting their vaccines.  Better days ahead...

I know two families effected by COVID as a result of fly away ski trips, one entire family caught it.  Not likely from the actual skiing, but from the lodging, travel and eating out etc...

I saw video on YouTube from the cowboy bar in Jackson hole and people were partying like it’s 2019. Every saddle at the bar was full and dozens of maskless people walking around with a band playing...Teton county has a population of only 23,000 people and 500+ new Covid cases in the last two weeks.  

6 days till my first shot!!!  My friend who’s about the least careful I know finally got Covid and she said she feels like complete garbage.  I damn well know she’s still sending her kid to school.  Stupid...still sending prayers her way as she has a weak immune system and still a good friend. Just careless. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

6 days till my first shot!!!  My friend who’s about the least careful I know finally got Covid and she said she feels like complete garbage.  I damn well know she’s still sending her kid to school.  Stupid...still sending prayers her way as she has a weak immune system and still a good friend. Just careless. 

Yeah! I’m getting my second today. Pumped. 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1