Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

50 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice you’ll be back to after work happy hours in no time if they haven’t started back up yet. 

And just like that, we got canceled. NJ has done nothing for its teachers. Yet we’re going back in person 5 days a week on March 15th. Replacing 6 foot social distancing with 3 feet.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

And just like that, we got canceled. NJ has done nothing for its teachers. Yet we’re going back in person 5 days a week on March 15th. Replacing 6 foot social distancing with 3 feet.

Assholes!!!  I don’t understand why teachers are not group 1A....have the teachers in your school district considered going on strike?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Was it the school who cancelled or the vaccination site? 

The site, but I think there’s more to it. That avenue is no longer available to us suddenly. So I’ll be logging on at the 3 available times offered each week and trying my luck again. I haven’t got close yet. I feel like it’s being run by the Vail reservations department.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, poconoceancity said:

The site, but I think there’s more to it. That avenue is no longer available to us suddenly. So I’ll be logging on at the 3 available times offered each week and trying my luck again. I haven’t got close yet. I feel like it’s being run by the Vail reservations department.

That is disappointing. It is frustrating but I'm hopeful that distribution will be increasing very soon and more availability 1a/1b groups 🤞

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Thanks @skiincy for the link. Had appointments lined up for Pops twice then they evaporated, gonna keep trying. Seems easy availability in Erie.

I’m checking and trying to get a few appointments for other people like my neighbor. I keep the links up on my computer and refresh throughout the day.

here are the links I’ve been frequenting.

8 hours ago, toast21602 said:

That is disappointing. It is frustrating but I'm hopeful that distribution will be increasing very soon and more availability 1a/1b groups 🤞

Ended up with a friend who scored 515 on the waiting list for the available 2700 vaccines released today, so my wife and I have an appointment for 4 tomorrow.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, indiggio said:

All filled already

That was quick today. There were literally hundreds of slots when I locked up Pops right before posting. 
For anyone those appointments help, it looks like they load them every Friday at 8 (ish, was about 805 today) for the next weeks clinics. They post on Facebook if they are or aren’t going to.

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Like she has any pull! 🤣

I'd have a better chance sneaking in and having my son vaccinate me!

You need to set up Facebook notifications for when BHB posts. They post and then within minutes things get filled. Set notifications so you don't miss the next batch. I was able to get my mom an appointment. 

238794816_ScreenShot2021-02-26at12_38_25PM.thumb.png.2faab36fa799168775d03ab95026233f.png

Edited by toast21602
  • Thanks 2

As of right now there is a very strong possibility I’ll be attending the first flyers home game with fans allowed on March 7th.

ticket rep didn’t seem too sure of ticketing details, plan being discussed was STH from last year on the top of the list, and flows down from there. Also didn’t release much info other than mask required at all times unless seated, 5000 fans so seating will be spaced, no vaccination or proof of neg test required but temp will be taken at the door, etc etc. nothing new but I’m sure they’ll be people who complain about it. I’d wear a hazmat suit if it meant I got to watch hockey in person again 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Edit to the post above, 

not happening in March, too short of a turnaround to get employees apparently. 

I think the ticket guys are sort of jumping the gun here, which I get. Either way, when it happens I’ll be excited for it. 

Edited by Kyle