Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

I saw a story that they have a lot of Astra Zeneca vaccines but citizens are refusing to get those, they want Pfizer or Moderna. I don’t have much confidence in my trip there this fall. 

You will be vaccinated by then (if you choose to) and they want your money. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

That’s about what I get with my iPhone 6. Apple gluing the battery to the back case with double stick tape is a real pain. Fortunately before I did it I discharged the battery because I broke the battery up pretty badly getting it out. What makes it worse, was that the battery I put in from Amazon wasn’t much better than the one I took out. So I had to put in another one got from Bulbs and Batteries.

6 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

That’s about what I get with my iPhone 6. Apple gluing the battery to the back case with double stick tape is a real pain. Fortunately before I did it I discharged the battery because I broke the battery up pretty badly getting it out. What makes it worse, was that the battery I put in from Amazon wasn’t much better than the one I took out. So I had to put in another one got from Bulbs and Batteries.

Oh Lordy. I’m just happy I can screenshot and recently learned how to sign documents on my iPhone. 

2 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

That’s about what I get with my iPhone 6. Apple gluing the battery to the back case with double stick tape is a real pain. Fortunately before I did it I discharged the battery because I broke the battery up pretty badly getting it out. What makes it worse, was that the battery I put in from Amazon wasn’t much better than the battery I took out. So I had to put in another battery I got from bulbs and batteries.

That tape is like the 3M command adhesive. If you peel the edge on the battery and pull down slowly it releases right outta there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tarponhead said:

You will be vaccinated by then (if you choose to) and they want your money. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping vaccinated US will be allowed in. But who knows. 

On 3/11/2021 at 8:15 AM, trackbiker said:

That's great but they should be doing that every day. At the current pace PA is going I won't get a shot until July. And I qualify for 1a.

If you’re in 1A, check wegmans at Tuesday at 11am.

They release appointments at that time. It goes quickly but everyone I’ve told has been able to snatch an appointment. 

use your computer, not your phone. The mobile version gets glitchy on Tuesdays when they have appointments.

https://www.wegmans.com/covid-vaccine-registration/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 3/13/2020 at 11:43 AM, toast21602 said:

Here it is:

89423711_10158859854497871_8516652502785982464_n.jpg.2bb78e77438c1abf7132203e53d3f8cd.jpg

It’s been one full year since this post. What a wild ride it’s been. Glad to see that everyone here has remained healthy through it all. The conversation in here has definitely changed over the last year and now with vaccines coming out more quickly there is definitely some bright light at the end of the tunnel. Here’s to making it a year, and hopefully never starting a thread like this again 🍻

• Like 7

21 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The salad bar at the Starlight diner is now open. I didn’t eat there but I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes. My friend was at Fogo de Chao in king of Prussia last week and the salad bar is also open there and they give you plastic gloves and you have to wear a mask. 

What salad bar is worth all that?

• Haha 1

Increased fan capacity at outdoor and indoor sporting events. Step in the right direction back to a “normal” life. 

bar service can resume as well and alcohol can be purchased without food effective April 4th. 

D6A3C5B2-6155-41D2-8D65-68B889AC0A70.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Increased fan capacity at outdoor and indoor sporting events. Step in the right direction back to a “normal” life. 

bar service can resume as well and alcohol can be purchased without food effective April 4th. 

D6A3C5B2-6155-41D2-8D65-68B889AC0A70.png

That good on the alcohol/food thing.  Almost nowhere I visit has followed that rule since the fall or the kitchen closes at 11pm and bar closes at 2am

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That good on the alcohol/food thing.  Almost nowhere I visit has followed that rule since the fall or the kitchen closes at 11pm and bar closes at 2am

I haven’t been out past 6pm at night in over a year, And likely don’t plan to, but it will be nice to be able to sit at a bar for happy hour and get some food and a drink rather than wasting a servers time on 1 solo person at a table. 

• Like 2