Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The "six pack". During that time I was harshly criticized for not getting the vaccine at this time due to unknown long term side effects, and was even called an anti-vaxxer

Well if you aren’t getting it, it would make you anti vaccine. Hence that label. 

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

The "six pack". During that time I was harshly criticized for not getting the vaccine at this time due to unknown long term side effects, and was even called an anti-vaxxer

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Well if you aren’t getting it, it would make you anti vaccine. Hence that label. 

@saltyant, don’t let the round-Earthers get to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

You’re just being a contrarian.  I imagine the long term effects of you getting Covid wouldn’t be good for your bike riding. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, pcklein31 said:

If you need a reason to get the vaccine...

Free Krispy Kreme donuts for the rest of the year...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-every-day-2021-covid-19-vaccination-card/

I saw.  I don’t even think there is a local crispy cream. Honestly the government should have just handed out $100 bills at vaccine sites. 

Im noticing that a lot of my elderly customers are making appointments now that they are fully vaccinated.  Some truly didn’t go anywhere for the last year.  Really been a terrifying time for elderly folks. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw.  I don’t even think there is a local crispy cream. Honestly the government should have just handed out $100 bills at vaccine sites. 

Im noticing that a lot of my elderly customers are making appointments now that they are fully vaccinated.  Some truly didn’t go anywhere for the last year.  Really been a terrifying time for elderly folks. 

Yeah,, just googled Krispy Kreme locations.. there really are not many around( not even North Jersey) I always knew there was one in Scranton,, but did not know of any others.

24 minutes ago, pcklein31 said:

If you need a reason to get the vaccine...

Free Krispy Kreme donuts for the rest of the year...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-every-day-2021-covid-19-vaccination-card/

And once you have the vaccine, you don’t have to worry about the obesity caused by the donuts exacerbating your COVID.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I think they’re really popular down south. I think they tried to sell them in grocery stores around here about 10 years ago. Never really took off. 

I do remember crispy creme donuts being in a few mini markets like ten years ago including a local Hess station.  I think they’re better than Dunkin’ Donuts but not as good as local Dougnut shops like Yum Yums and Mary Anne donuts. 

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I do remember crispy creme donuts being in a few mini markets like ten years ago including a local Hess station.  I think they’re better than Dunkin’ Donuts but not as good as local Dougnut shops like Yum Yums and Mary Anne donuts. 

Not from mini markets they’re not. When the Hot Donuts Now sign is on they make Yum Yum taste like something I wiped my ass with.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I think they’re really popular down south. I think they tried to sell them in grocery stores around here about 10 years ago. Never really took off. 

They're the best when fresh and warm from a real Krispy Kreme shop.

I thought they were shipping them frozen to mini markets and having them reconstitute them somehow?  Just not the same as if you got them from a real shop.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 1