Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Got my 2nd Fauci Ouchie yesterday. In and out under 10 minutes. I was impressed with how Rite Aid handled the process. Hardest part was getting a time but after that they send text reminders, appointments were quick, and people were friendly(at least at the Brodheadsville one).

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Got my 2nd Fauci Ouchie yesterday. In and out under 10 minutes. I was impressed with how Rite Aid handled the process. Hardest part was getting a time but after that they send text reminders, appointments were quick, and people were friendly(at least at the Brodheadsville one).

Did you get sick from the second shot at all. 

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

What were the common symptoms (nausea etc.)? I go next week.

My 2nd is on monday. I plan on stocking up on gatorade and smoothies and not being able to get out of bed for 24 hours. First shot gave me a dead arm for like two days, a headache for about 24 hours, and swollen lymph nodes for a few days. Fully expected to be absolutely wrecked by round two.

• Confused 1

My 2nd is on monday. I plan on stocking up on gatorade and smoothies and not being able to get out of bed for 24 hours. First shot gave me a dead arm for like two days, a headache for about 24 hours, and swollen lymph nodes for a few days. Fully expected to be absolutely wrecked by round two.

Damn...Pfizer or Moderna?

Boo skied the next day after her second shot. HTFU
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

My first shot had more of a reaction then the second. Arm soreness, balance seemed a little off, and felt hot but no temperature this round.

Interesting, I kinda had the balance thing too and I've never had that from any other vaccine before. It was definitely weird. Now that I think about it, it kinda felt like I had a bad hangover, and I purposely didn't have any beers the night before so as to not confuse symptoms haha

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Boo skied the next day after her second shot. HTFU

Blue's gonna be closed, so it's gonna be a little hard for me to ski on a tuesday unless I go to the mall

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

FWIW anecdotally, people have been having more of an immune response to Moderna than Pfizer and less of a reaction the older you get. Of course everyone is different, but this is what I've seen.

I talk to elderly people almost daily and most are fully vaccinated and most had no effects to the second dose...my bro in law who’s 145 pounds and 5’11 had the one dose Pfizer vaccine and he was sick for three days but he gets sick multiple times a year. Dose one just sore arm and dose number two I peed a lot and had a medium hangover...didn’t miss any work...my mom asked me if I took my temperature and I’ve never owned a thermometer...