Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

30 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Anyone know if you can schedule your 2nd shot at a different place than your first?  If so I might try to see if I can do it a little closer to home.

Where did you have first shot?  I’ve never heard of people having two shots at different places.  Seems complicated. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where did you have first shot?  I’ve never heard of people having two shots at different places.  Seems complicated. 

1 minute ago, Schif said:

I asked for a possible different location and/or day at Wegmans when I got my first and got a hard no. 

It is places like this where it is difficult to switch. They get doses allocated to them for first and second shots, so swapping to a different location would be transferring those doses. That isn't easy for stores. Healthcare systems have a much easier time doing things like that so swapping locations throughout a network is much easier and typically not an issue at all. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I went to a Rite Aid in Easton, but that's pretty far for me on a weekday.  

Lots of complaining on 6abc’s fb post about Rutgers requiring a vaccine for students attending the fall semester. 

some saying it’s “illegal” as well as a few comparing it to Nazi Germany..... what a time to be alive 

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Lots of complaining on 6abc’s fb post about Rutgers requiring a vaccine for students attending the fall semester. 

some saying it’s “illegal” as well as a few comparing it to Nazi Germany..... what a time to be alive 

one would think people concerned about attending college would be at least slightly above average intelligence, but i guess not always the case

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

one would think people concerned about attending college would be at least slightly above average intelligence, but i guess not always the case

There's difference between being educated and being intelligent. I've met some educated idiots in my day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Kyle said:

If you don’t want it don’t go there. That’s what the maskless wonders say about places that don’t require masks. Seems like a simple decision using their logic. 

So the Managers Assistant in the office here, finally got Covid.  It was just a matter of time with this asshole.  The guy is in sort of open office space, surrounded by 4 other offices, mine being the furthest from him.  He wasnt great about wearing a mask, and i knew his activities outside of work did not include wearing a mask, or being careful.  And i can call him an asshole, since he just called out today, and said that he hadnt felt well since Sunday, loss of smell, taste, headache......etc.  His roomate tested positive Monday.........What a fucking asshole.  

Im glad i was always keeping my distance from this mother fucker.  Even went so far as to move the water cooler away from him that i frequent.  

35 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

There's difference between being educated and being intelligent. I've met some educated idiots in my day.

I’d rather be intelligent.  College was a complete waste of $100,000.  I learned way more in high schoo which was free and from Wikipedia and YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

On the radio on the way to Blue I heard a bride to be talking about how she’s going to require her wedding guests to be vaccinated and the radio host agreed that’s fine.  I don’t really know where I stand there.  I think it should be up to the individual. 

For college i needed to get a meningitis shot. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

25 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

So the Managers Assistant in the office here, finally got Covid.  It was just a matter of time with this asshole.  The guy is in sort of open office space, surrounded by 4 other offices, mine being the furthest from him.  He wasnt great about wearing a mask, and i knew his activities outside of work did not include wearing a mask, or being careful.  And i can call him an asshole, since he just called out today, and said that he hadnt felt well since Sunday, loss of smell, taste, headache......etc.  His roomate tested positive Monday.........What a fucking asshole.  

Im glad i was always keeping my distance from this mother fucker.  Even went so far as to move the water cooler away from him that i frequent.  

Asshole...

In PA I think it’s still 75+ but anybody can claim they are a smoker or obese..I know somebody in their early 60s who is still patiently waiting their turn. 

It is 65+, or younger with certain conditions. Wife and I were fully vaccinated, plus 2 weeks. Visited the grandkids for the first time since September. Promptly came down with head and chest colds. The just in case Covid test was negative.

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

New Covid cases are rising in PA and I believe 18 other states. 

34A4EE48-60E9-4904-B8A4-E486D354C4E1.png

They keep relaxing the rules and people are fed up with masking, quarantining, social distancing and those getting vaccinated think they're immune, so....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2021 at 8:37 PM, mute1080 said:

My first shot had more of a reaction then the second. Arm soreness, balance seemed a little off, and felt hot but no temperature this round.

Just curious how you managed to qualify for your shot. I’ve been bugging my 26 year old to try and get one, not eligible as far as I can tell.