Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

PA is doing a really good job with distributing vaccines and I’ve seen programs on YouTube where many of the people involved in the distribution are going to the most rural locations with sometimes just ten doses in a day at a small Pharmacy.  I give them all props it’s serious logistics. 

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

PA is doing a really good job with distributing vaccines and I’ve seen programs on YouTube where many of the people involved in the distribution are going to the most rural locations with sometimes just ten doses in a day at a small Pharmacy.  I give them all props it’s serious logistics. 

I've heard rumors of opening vaccines up to everyone in 1a, b, c by the end of April and then everyone else May 1st. Not sure of the accuracy of that... just hospital rumors...

• Like 2

On 3/25/2021 at 3:02 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’d rather be intelligent.  College was a complete waste of $100,000.  I learned way more in high schoo which was free and from Wikipedia and YouTube. 

They had Wikipedia and YouTube when you went to high school?

On 3/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, JFskiDan said:

So the Managers Assistant in the office here, finally got Covid.  It was just a matter of time with this asshole.  The guy is in sort of open office space, surrounded by 4 other offices, mine being the furthest from him.  He wasnt great about wearing a mask, and i knew his activities outside of work did not include wearing a mask, or being careful.  And i can call him an asshole, since he just called out today, and said that he hadnt felt well since Sunday, loss of smell, taste, headache......etc.  His roomate tested positive Monday.........What a fucking asshole.  

Im glad i was always keeping my distance from this mother fucker.  Even went so far as to move the water cooler away from him that i frequent.  

so yesterday, i get a call from my boss, who never calls me.  tells me a coworker i work closely with, just tested positive for Covid.  This is someone through out this whole deal has been a big mask wearer, so kinda odd.  Boss tells me office is shut down, do only what i absolutely need to do, go get tested, go home, no work tomorrow.  regroup on Monday.  later on, another co worker in my office tests positive.  Then this morning, as i was getting ready to leave to get tested, i get a call from the last coworker in my office, he is positive. Wonderful.  Happy to report, (again) i am negative.  so one other guy out of the 6 people in my immediate office are negative.  

last night at some point i remembered i got a ride to Delaware with my co worker my boss called me about.  Masked up, but regardless, i was somewhat nervous.  So, i guess for the past few days, i have been around some people that had Covid.  Chalk it up to doing the right things, or a partial vaccine, take your pick.  

This all looks like it stems from the above managers assistant, who, again, is a huge asshole, and i will pay him back at somepoint, even though i will most likely never see him again.  This Covid thing aint over folks.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

so yesterday, i get a call from my boss, who never calls me.  tells me a coworker i work closely with, just tested positive for Covid.  This is someone through out this whole deal has been a big mask wearer, so kinda odd.  Boss tells me office is shut down, do only what i absolutely need to do, go get tested, go home, no work tomorrow.  regroup on Monday.  later on, another co worker in my office tests positive.  Then this morning, as i was getting ready to leave to get tested, i get a call from the last coworker in my office, he is positive. Wonderful.  Happy to report, (again) i am negative.  so one other guy out of the 6 people in my immediate office are negative.  
last night at some point i remembered i got a ride to Delaware with my co worker my boss called me about.  Masked up, but regardless, i was somewhat nervous.  So, i guess for the past few days, i have been around some people that had Covid.  Chalk it up to doing the right things, or a partial vaccine, take your pick.  
This all looks like it stems from the above managers assistant, who, again, is a huge asshole, and i will pay him back at somepoint, even though i will most likely never see him again.  This Covid thing aint over folks.  

That drive to Williamsport may have paid off big time for you. glad you're good. Sorry about your co workers.
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

What what an asshole.  Is that managers assistant a really good employee??  After one dose you’re like 80% good.  In Washington state something like 100 fully vaccinated people have already had Covid recently but that’s out of like a million vaccinated folks.  Covid isn’t going away..there have been huge spikes in new cases and hospitalizations amoung younger folks but numbers have gone down a ton amoung the elderly. 

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What what an asshole.  Is that managers assistant a really good employee??  After one dose you’re like 80% good.  In Washington state something like 100 fully vaccinated people have already had Covid recently but that’s out of like a million vaccinated folks.  Covid isn’t going away..there have been huge spikes in new cases and hospitalizations amoung younger folks but numbers have gone down a ton amoung the elderly. 

No, he is a terrible employee.  I made my feelings for him very clear a while back, and then just went out of my way to avoid him.  He does nothing for me directly, other than to take an occasional phone message.  He is 30 years old, going on 22.  He is the poster child for someone who was coddled by his parents. 

Very boomer of you to post this 4 days later than Toast lol.  Reminds me of the ultimate boomer Mrs. Snowbunski who likes Facebook posts days later. Not as bad as my dad who signs texts. 

I also use my phone as a light source to read a menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

No, he is a terrible employee.  I made my feelings for him very clear a while back, and then just went out of my way to avoid him.  He does nothing for me directly, other than to take an occasional phone message.  He is 30 years old, going on 22.  He is the poster child for someone who was coddled by his parents. 

It just shows how low the unemployment rate is if people like that don’t get fired.  

I had a close call with two my coworkers...They are brother and are super nice dudes...Always wore masks at work and washed/sanitized hands, but you just don't know what people do outside of work...As soon as I found out I emailed my doctor to write a script for a test...to the hospital and a day and a half later it came back negative...

• Like 2