Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

10 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

A lot of racist remarks came from beltzville locals last summer, so much that they made the Concerned Citizens of Beltzville FB group private so the public couldn’t see their racism.  

Yeah seriously it’s a free country. People act like people from NJ and NY aren’t welcome in PA 

On 4/2/2021 at 10:25 AM, RidgeRacer said:

I guess it varies...I thought it was an immune system thing. For example if you have a baller immune system you get the side effects because it's working. Silly uneducated assumption on my part I guess. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful nor do I want to necessarily be down and out.

Got the second Fauci ouchie Pfizer stab yesterday at 2pm.  Not sure why, but it burned significantly more so than the first shot.  Don’t know if it was what’s in the shot or how it was administered.  Son says that if they inject slow, it burns more.

Other than far more arm pain than the first shot, initial effects were non-existent.  However that would be short-lived.

Woke up around 4am with raging headache, fever, chills, muscle and joint soreness, nausea, overall lethargy and fatigue.  It was just like having the flu, even eyes hurt to open them.  No, I didn’t have anything to drink prior either.

Guess it’s better than being in ICU with a tube down my throat...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Got the second Fauci ouchie Pfizer stab yesterday at 2pm.  Not sure why, but it burned significantly more so than the first shot.  Don’t know if it was what’s in the shot or how it was administered.  Son says that if they inject slow, it burns more.
Other than far more arm pain than the first shot, initial effects were non-existent.  However that would be short-lived.
Woke up around 4am with raging headache, fever, chills, muscle and joint soreness, nausea, overall lethargy and fatigue.  It was just like having the flu, even eyes hurt to open them.  No, I didn’t have anything to drink prior either.
Guess it’s better than being in ICU with a tube down my throat...

Amazing how it varies by person.
  • Like 2

A lot of racist remarks came from beltzville locals last summer, so much that they made the Concerned Citizens of Beltzville FB group private so the public couldn’t see their racism.  

Have to bite my virtual tongue on that group sometimes, but it was a mess last summer on weekends. Already got kicked out of Pleasant Valley Community. Sometimes I thought that group was prepping for the electric boogaloo.

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Just fyi...there are a ton of available vaccine appointments at wind creek for their upcoming dates.

I saw that we are getting close to the point there will be more vaccine than people who want them. The last 30% of the population will be tough to convince to get vaccinated.   

44 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Yeah I just changed my kids appointment from tomorrow (where I believe she was supposed to get the JJ) to next Tues where I know she'll be getting the Pfizer. Wife got an appointment for Pfizer as well.

I was able to keep my appointment, just needed to switch to moderna. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you like this or did you prefer virtual?

I did my entire master's program online. Although I signed up for the virtual online program specifically because I didn't have the time to drive to a PSU campus each week. So it was different than what people are experiencing now (what you wanted/paid for vs. forced virtual) but I enjoyed doing my program online.