Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It really changes nothing for PA as our indoor mask mandate for public places is in effect until 70% of Pennsylvania adults are fully vaccinated.  It’s could happen as early as late June. 

Yeah. It’s going to be hilarious watching people freak out and cause a scene because someone’s not wearing a mask and not carrying a vaccination card to prove it. 

I’ll probably continue to wear the mask in public places like Giant, Walmart, etc just to avoid that situation. That’s prime bait for a pissed off middle aged white woman to go on a tantrum 

I saw a guy biking on the trail last night with a bandanna around his face and I thought, "no matter how much it doesn't make sense to be masked in certain situations there will always be people who do it". 

Less than a minute later I slammed into a swarm of gnats so thick I heard them ticking off my helmet and had to look down to keep them out of my face. 

Moral of the story, I'm not going to judge maskers, they might know something I don't. 

• Like 2

Actually the PA indoor mask mandate has been lifted for those fully vaccinated and now the 70% figure is for those unvaccinated.  Gonna be a shit show.  I’ll be interested to see which businesses stop requiring masks.  I’m gonna keep wearing mine inside for at least another week.  I don’t want to be maskless when most are wearing masks.  I think even if stores don’t require masks, a lot of vaccinated folks will still continue to wear them. 

58 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’ve had two people jump my case because they thought I was too close to them at the store. Neither were middle aged white woman. 

I live in chester county. It’s chock full of middle aged white women who love policing things they have no business being in. 

• Like 1

I still wear my mask most days on my chin when I walk the dog or walking around the city. If I see a group of people walking towards me and they all have masks on I'll pull mine up. I know I don't have too but I feel weird if I don't. It's a habit now. Although I don't wear it riding or running anymore which has been amazing.

With less restrictions, I'm feeling pretty hopefully that my August wedding will feel fairly normal!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Zonked said:

I still wear my mask most days on my chin when I walk the dog or walking around the city. If I see a group of people walking towards me and they all have masks on I'll pull mine up. I know I don't have too but I feel weird if I don't. It's a habit now. Although I don't wear it riding or running anymore which has been amazing.

With less restrictions, I'm feeling pretty hopefully that my August wedding will feel fairly normal!

I’ve heard of some weddings requiring guests to be vaccinated...

3 hours ago, Zonked said:

Did you send out the PASR invites yet?!

• Like 1