Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, Benm said:

are you one of those anti shoprite people.

We go to both but I personally will do everything I can To avoid the zoo that is shop rite. Weis is just more laid back and a less stressful experience...plus I like to play the claw machine on the way out.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Back when I worked at Rita’s a quarter century ago they had soft pretzels there..goes grate with Rita’s..

when i was growing up, the ritas closest to me sold bernie's pretzels, others probably did too.

way better than pretzel factory but deep delco so i don't think anyone here knows about them. if you're ever in the area (Aldan) stop for some. i promise you won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

We go to both but I personally will do everything I can To avoid the zoo that is shop rite. Weis is just more laid back and a less stressful experience...plus I like to play the claw machine on the way out.

image.gif.f39483f54fa63002cc864840c14648d5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

About 60% of the people in Wawa this morning were maskless. Starting to feel normal again 

My parents in Arlington VA said they’ve only seen one maskless person so far at Target. A lot of limousine liberals down there.  Yesterday I was at wegmans in Allentown and about 1/3 of the people were maskless.  I know a lot of the people still wearing masks in stores are vaccinated. 

• Confused 1

Got my second shot, its always funny to hear people’s reaction to my scar.

It’s usually “oh my that’s a big scar”. But this time was “well this won’t hurt nearly as much as that”. Lol she had a good sense of humor. 

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Got my second shot, its always funny to hear people’s reaction to my scar.

It’s usually “oh my that’s a big scar”. But this time was “well this won’t hurt nearly as much as that”. Lol she had a good sense of humor. 

I got the “I’m going to guess you’re not afraid of needles” at both of my shots. (Half sleeve tattoo) 

always caught them by surprise when I said I am in fact afraid of needles, but only when getting a shot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

My customers were wearing masks yesterday but were chin strapping it and said I didn’t have to wear one.  

I saw a few people in grocery stores walking around with masks on their chin. In the mask vs no mask debate this is a whole new level. 

On 5/19/2021 at 11:42 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Most in wegmans are still wearing masks.  Felt amazing to feel the air conditioning on my face and smell everything.  I might checkout Weis markets later to see what the scene is like in there.  Less limousine liberals. 

It's fewer.  Fewer limousine liberals.  If you're going to snark, at least do it correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m not going to change the way I speak just like you’re not going to ever be less of an asshole.  

Saladworks and weed dispensory still require masks. 

Dispensary*

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

All y’all need a tall glass of STFU.  Also they’re finally saying that Covid-19 came from a lab in Wuhan China..duh I knew that all along.  Dr. Fauci is still the GOAT...

You are completely correct on the lab, I thought that was common knowledge since March 2020 lol.  Fuck Fauci though

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Kyle said:

“Fauci flip flops, fuck it vax your bitch in my socks”

I drip drop in my ski socks like johnny laws flip flops spin to win like a top for the jibhonks from the top of Mont Blanc to the Mont Blanc pen I send emails less than USPS mail cause I’m old school pity the fool like Mr. T..after the letter that spells skiing and snow..on the go..green light..beep beep who’s got the keys to the Jeep..it’s mute putting on his ski boots mad fast..in the Pow floating like a boat with a mast..now I’m stretching like the mogul skier next to the line feeling fine smoking a little pine..press rewind and go back to the beginning of this thread on an excellent adventure like bill and ted..chilling with right said Fred..and the Dude from Len and Nastar glenn and BenM..oh darn it’s after 10 gotta hit send

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1