Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

3 hours ago, enjoralas said:

At the North Catasaqua carnival. Not a mask in sight. No exaggeration. Saw one dude with one around his neck, but that’s it

Enjorales I hope to see you and pops and your family at the Grate Allentown fair later this summer...last year was the first year with no fair since World War One or as they called it back then The Grate War..

32 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

It's weird to see people without a mask on that you met and got to know with a mask on.  Some people have pretty eyes but not so pretty bottom of faces.  

I had a professor like that last semester. Fully masked up throughout every single class. He came for beers with us after the last class of the semester and it was so strange to see the bottom 2/3 of his face. 

Speaking of out for beers, anyone want to go to La Cabra or Levante? 

Edited by Schif
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

It's weird to see people without a mask on that you met and got to know with a mask on.  Some people have pretty eyes but not so pretty bottom of faces.  

I didn’t recognize my uncle in the liquor store parking lot...he was like grilledsteezesandwich it’s your uncle bill..wahahahah cause he was masked..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

57 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Not to bump the covid thread as I'm so happy that it's been quiet but I thought it was worth mentioning that numbers are continuing to drop. PA report 162 today. 

I saw that as well.  Good news!  Really low numbers.  

After like 15 months of not really shaking hands with customers it’s nice to be back doing that.  I have sanitizer on deck though..last weekend at the bar, I shook hands with a couple people and one had really wet slimy hands and luckily my friend had sanitizer in her purse.

Last year at this time I was wearing masks outdoors with customers and writing up contracts on a picnic table...I’m almost ready to have a box of josh early candies and do my best Forrest Gump impersonation,”would you like some chocolate” and usually they ask for a second or third piece for their friend..shit I still have York peppermint patties in my snack drawer..and maybe even a leftover pack of fruit snacks from Ben M..