Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

56 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Are we really gonna post Covid numbers every single day on PASR like last year?  It’s 2021, move on with your lives 

This is the covid thread is it not?? I wasn't going to but now i'm posting numbers every damn day now just to piss you off. Enjoy.

The reason for me posting was to illustrate the large increase since the beginning of this month as Dan pointed out. Hard to move on with your life when the CDC is talking about restrictions again...not to mention what does this mean for school in a month. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

This is the covid thread is it not?? I wasn't going to but now i'm posting numbers every damn day now just to piss you off. Enjoy.

The reason for me posting was to illustrate the large increase since the beginning of this month as Dan pointed out. Hard to move on with your life when the CDC is talking about restrictions again...not to mention what does this mean for school in a month. 

Lol at you running to your man’s defense😂😂😂

It’s ok, your a healthy successful adult and will get through this.  I have faith in you

Edited by theprogram4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Talking about current events is a lot different than fear mongering about a virus there is a vaccine for.  Lol at you talking about getting on with your lives when you spent 15 months in hiding (no employees at wawa lol), pretty hypocritical on your part.  Also, it’s $1.06 per gallon more🙂

If you don't think Covid is a current event, then I don't know what to tell you. Every day I'm in the hospital I'm living it. 

Just now, RidgeRacer said:

WTF has gotten into you? I didn't say shit to you.

What!?  I didn’t say a thing to you and you came at me....

plus I wasn’t even a dick in my response to you, just pointing out I get you were defending your man

I didn’t say shit to anyone and had people come at me, so not sure where you are going with this

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

You are old enough to be my grandfather, 
personal attacks from an old guy on the internet isn’t a good look😂😂😂

Nobody is attacking anybody.  Kinda just stating the obvious, really.  I do like a good TP4 tirade every once and a while though.  

Just now, Mixilplix said:

Damn......Hey Dan you ever sell the Monte Carlo?

I did! A friend stopped by one day i hadnt seen in a while, got to talking cars, told him it was for sale, said he might know a guy, and 2 days later, cash in hand.  The guy was young enough to be my grandson!  He got a good deal on the car, and it left my driveway with very little work on my part.  I still see it occasionally, which is cool, too.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

Are we really gonna post Covid numbers every single day on PASR like last year?  It’s 2021, move on with your lives 

People are sick of Covid but Covid isn’t sick of people.  My delivery driver heard that the CDC was going to recommend masks for everybody, even vaccinated folks. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

People are sick of Covid but Covid isn’t sick of people.  My delivery driver heard that the CDC was going to recommend masks for everybody, even vaccinated folks. 

They are, but only in high delta case areas and k-12 schools for right now. 

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, JFskiDan said:

Nobody is attacking anybody.  Kinda just stating the obvious, really.  I do like a good TP4 tirade every once and a while though.  

I did! A friend stopped by one day i hadnt seen in a while, got to talking cars, told him it was for sale, said he might know a guy, and 2 days later, cash in hand.  The guy was young enough to be my grandson!  He got a good deal on the car, and it left my driveway with very little work on my part.  I still see it occasionally, which is cool, too.  

Kind of like your numerous tirades about employees not taking Covid seriously, employees not getting vaccinated, employees going to wawa?

You ranted on PASR about how other people live their lives as much as I rant about Biden raising gas prices $1.06

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

When you price things right they sell quick....

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

What!?  I didn’t say a thing to you and you came at me....

plus I wasn’t even a dick in my response to you, just pointing out I get you were defending your man

I didn’t say shit to anyone and had people come at me, so not sure where you are going with this

Huh? Where did I come at you???. When I responded I didn't even see Dan's reply so no I wasn't coming at you or coming to his defense. I don't think Dan needs me or anyone dor that matter to come to his defense. The bit about me posting numbers every day was a joke. In fact show me where I've ever come at you here. You cant...i typically respect your opinion and keep my mouth shut..sometimes even agree believe it or not. SMH

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Huh? Where did I come at you???. When I responded I didn't even see Dan's reply so no I wasn't coming at you or coming to his defense. I don't think Dan needs me or anyone dor that matter to come to his defense. The bit about me posting numbers every day was a joke. In fact show me where I've ever come at you here. You cant...i typically respect your opinion and keep my mouth shut..sometimes even agree believe it or not. SMH

I misinterpreted the joke and that’s on me.  My apologies to you as I jumped to conclusions.  You have always been cool to me and I appreciate it, so that’s my bad for catching feelings 

35 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Kind of like your numerous tirades about employees not taking Covid seriously, employees not getting vaccinated, employees going to wawa?

You ranted on PASR about how other people live their lives as much as I rant about Biden raising gas prices $1.06

I will stop, if you stop.  Deal?

39 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Well now I’m confused and don’t know whether there is a deal that forbids me from mentioning a certain product having price changes or not lol

Post what you want.  This is the only place with freedom of speech since anything controversial posted on Facebook sends the poster to FB jail. 

• Like 1