Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

No mask mandate for PA!!! I honestly think if there were new mandates or restrictions people wouldn’t follow them   I did wear a mask the other day in an uber  

https://www.fox29.com/news/no-mask-mandate-but-pennsylvanians-urged-to-follow-guidance?fbclid=IwAR06gZl6-6OezyihTvXbev7PFKYjyyxsXmPbEeaKrl0L3LZhABvC6R4vCog

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No mask mandate for PA!!! I honestly think if there were new mandates or restrictions people wouldn’t follow them   I did wear a mask the other day in an uber  

https://www.fox29.com/news/no-mask-mandate-but-pennsylvanians-urged-to-follow-guidance?fbclid=IwAR06gZl6-6OezyihTvXbev7PFKYjyyxsXmPbEeaKrl0L3LZhABvC6R4vCog

Imagine the shit show if PA tried requiring masks again lol

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I can't see Facebook being long long term. The young kids today think it's for old people.

Older folks who are on it have way more buying power...RidgeRacer I don’t think you’re on Facebook much.  I’m mostly just on FB to check out the morning call and WFMz Page, Blue mountain and Jackson hole pages in the winter and I have my own private group that BenM is in. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Older folks who are on it have way more buying power...RidgeRacer I don’t think you’re on Facebook much.  I’m mostly just on FB to check out the morning call and WFMz Page, Blue mountain and Jackson hole pages in the winter and I have my own private group that BenM is in. 

I'm not on Facebook at all. Deleted my account a long time ago. Twitter and the gram is where I get updates on ski areas and what not.

31 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’ve never been on Facebook. I do like IG. Love looking at pictures of places people have been, it gives me a lot of hiking ideas. I also follow a lot of folks who have cockatiels for pets. 

I’ve seen pictures of you on FB before.  I’ve met a couple girls that I’ve dated on Facebook.  The one girl with a kid and a baby daddy who’s still my good friend I met in an allentown issues group.  

15 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

Facebook is the Devil's work...

These days I'm not sure how you can really follow music (live, especially local) and sports without it and IG, the rest I could take or leave although it's been awesome during  COVID to keep up with family and friends.

2 hours ago, mbike-ski said:

These days I'm not sure how you can really follow music (live, especially local) and sports without it and IG, the rest I could take or leave although it's been awesome during  COVID to keep up with family and friends.

Yeah there’s no pulse weekly..and you’re right about the music.  The Shanty has live music every weekend and they list the bands and dates on their FB Page as well as food and drink specials. I’m just a snoop as well or nosy so I like to see what’s going on in everybodies lives.  

On 7/28/2021 at 9:36 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve seen pictures of you on FB before.  I’ve met a couple girls that I’ve dated on Facebook.  The one girl with a kid and a baby daddy who’s still my good friend I met in an allentown issues group.  

So since IG is now owned by FB, I can be tagged in FB? 

23 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Yikes. I don’t see that going over well 

Nope it will be a nail in the coffin for many more small businesses.  My delivery driver is starting to talk about getting vaccinated.  His wife’s friend just had a bachelorette party in Nashville and all ten of the girls got Covid...I don’t know their vaccination status.  My customer today who’s fully vaxxed got Covid a few months ago she caught it from her unvaccinated son.  

Still 96% of those hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated.  It’s just that the Delta variant spreads so easily..I won’t be surprised if we are back to 200,000 daily cases for the US and maybe 3,000 cases daily for PA by late next week.