Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Who’s getting a booster shot this fall?  I am..

I’ll get one. I’m having my antibodies checked tomorrow, just out of curiosity. Even if my numbers are high, I’ll still get a booster. We are seeing younger people 40’s and 50’s, that are really sick. And they have no chronic health issues, but none of them have been vaccinated 😡. I’m having a really hard time even being civil with them. We have the tools to stop this thing, but some folks are just being obstinate. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’ll get one. I’m having my antibodies checked tomorrow, just out of curiosity. Even if my numbers are high, I’ll still get a booster. We are seeing younger people 40’s and 50’s, that are really sick. And they have no chronic health issues, but none of them have been vaccinated 😡. I’m having a really hard time even being civil with them. We have the tools to stop this thing, but some folks are just being obstinate. 

The vaccine is truly an IQ test. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Compassion fatigue is real right now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Good for him.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-doctor-watched-patients-reject-205704112.html

I see the other side, which, i mean, i get it, he is a doctor, supposed to help people regardless, but if im ever in Alabama, i would like to buy this guy a beer.  

It’s a slippery slope..there has to be some ethics taught in medical school. Big difference between if it’s your own practice and if you’re a hospital physician. 

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

Lol at PASR supporting modern day Jim Crow

8684EC03-CE51-4DCF-8FCF-C458E8BB918A.thumb.png.32b91e5ecabf96805cb307fa891b4249.png

I saw that only 26% of people in your demographic are vaccinated TP4. Young urban African American men aren’t getting vaxxed as much.  Maybe giving out timbaland boots or tickets to hot 97 summer jam would help..they already have Hennessy on deck wahahahah 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw that only 26% of people in your demographic are vaccinated TP4. Young urban African American men aren’t getting vaxxed as much.  Maybe giving out timbaland boots or tickets to hot 97 summer jam would help..they already have Hennessy on deck wahahahah 

Definitely interesting to deny medical attention disproportionately to black and Hispanic patients.  Using PASR logic, smokers who suffer heart attacks or cancer should be left to die with no treatment?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Definitely interesting to deny medical attention disproportionately to black and Hispanic patients.  Using PASR logic, smokers who suffer heart attacks or cancer should be left to die with no treatment?

No the insurance company pays for it minus your deductible.  Sheesh. 

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s a slippery slope..there has to be some ethics taught in medical school. Big difference between if it’s your own practice and if you’re a hospital physician. 

Yeah, like i said, i see both sides, but i definitely dont think he has to treat stupidity, either.  It should be interesting to see if that completely blows up in his face, or more people follow.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Now what excuse will be used by people who said they were waiting for FDA approval? 

It’s pushed my delivery driver to get vaxxed and at Weis markets he has his choice of vaccine.  A bit different to when we were vieing for appointments to get vaxxed this last winter and early spring and would take whatever vaccine was offered. The efficacy of moderna and Pfizer are both good and yes breakthrough cases happen..more often in older folks but also in people who are around a lot of people.  At this point in the game I don’t care if you wear a mask or you don’t.  I see pros and cons to both but everybody should just do what they feel comfortable. I have a friend who wears a mask when she’s in line for a rollercoaster at dorney Park and can’t hate cause that puts her at ease.  

I sort of liked the 6 foot thing in stores. I didn’t have to trim my nose hairs as often either..now people will get all up in my business but it’s all good...then they can freak out when I pay with cash and the elderly or Gen z cashier is pissed they have to count out $8.45 in change...and there’s no fucking coin shortage. I have enough coins to treat Enjorales and Enjorales dad to a steak dinner..

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s pushed my delivery driver to get vaxxed and at Weis markets he has his choice of vaccine.  A bit different to when we were vieing for appointments to get vaxxed this last winter and early spring and would take whatever vaccine was offered. The efficacy of moderna and Pfizer are both good and yes breakthrough cases happen..more often in older folks but also in people who are around a lot of people.  At this point in the game I don’t care if you wear a mask or you don’t.  I see pros and cons to both but everybody should just do what they feel comfortable. I have a friend who wears a mask when she’s in line for a rollercoaster at dorney Park and can’t hate cause that puts her at ease.  

I sort of liked the 6 foot thing in stores. I didn’t have to trim my nose hairs as often either..now people will get all up in my business but it’s all good...then they can freak out when I pay with cash and the elderly or Gen z cashier is pissed they have to count out $8.45 in change...and there’s no fucking coin shortage. I have enough coins to treat Enjorales and Enjorales dad to a steak dinner..

No love for J+J vaccine?

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What the fuck are you talking about.  Pfizer is the best..moderna is very good but just a tad worse than Pfizer and J+J one dose vaccine has by far the lowest efficacy.  

You said you are against J+J as it isn’t efficient.  J+J is a vaxx, and the definition of anti is “opposed to; against.” If you are against a vaccine, wouldn’t that make you anti-vaxx?  (Relax, it’s not that serious)