Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

You said you are against J+J as it isn’t efficient.  J+J is a vaxx, and the definition of anti is “opposed to; against.” If you are against a vaccine, wouldn’t that make you anti-vaxx?  (Relax, it’s not that serious)

Yes I’m anti J+J it’s the miller lite of vaccines. 

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

I do particularly like the part where he says (basically) what ever crazy idea you have, (applies to pretty much anything) you can find back up proof (which may or may not be true) on the internet.  

A lot of people just need to put the internet down for a little while, go watch the grass grow, or play with a puppy, and their lives would surely improve.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Pfizer is where it's at. 

I'm eligible for my booster on 12-1. Hopefully it's as easy to get as they say it will be.

2 guys here that have some immune deficiencies have gotten their booster.  no lines, no waiting, no fights, no picketing, etc.  also, like the first round, no questions asked.  

• Like 4

This girl I know who lives in Florida was claiming last summer that Covid was over.  Now she’s stressed about Covid, even started wearing a mask.  I said I thought you said Covid is over and she said there’s a new wave, the Delta variant and I said that all my friends and relatives are vaccinated and living our best lives.  I 100% know she’s not vaxxed and big time Trumper and Ron DeSantis fan. The state of Florida has had 726 Covid deaths in the last two days. 

58 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

2 guys here that have some immune deficiencies have gotten their booster.  no lines, no waiting, no fights, no picketing, etc.  also, like the first round, no questions asked.  

Did they have any reactions to the booster? (fever, chills, etc?)

2 hours ago, C1erArt said:

My niece took her family to Walt Disney World 2 weeks ago and they all have Covid now. Fortunately they are vaxed and only having mild symptoms so far.

What prompted them to get tested?  Sounds like they may have caught it after the trip.  Covid is getting really hot..I wouldn’t be surprised if stores start requiring masks again soon even for vaccinated people.  

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you have it??  What the heck is going on?  I guess your kids are too young to be vaxxed 

My daughter tested positive and has pretty much the symptoms you’d expect but is fine.  My son has the symptoms you’d expect but tested negative go figure.  My wife and I are both vaxxed, but it says to wait 3-5 days to test so I’ll get it done on Monday.  My daughter has had her first shot since she just turned 12, but hasn’t had the 2nd yet.  Kids are fuckin pissed at the timing since they’ll miss the start of school and sports.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

My daughter tested positive and has pretty much the symptoms you’d expect but is fine.  My son has the symptoms you’d expect but tested negative go figure.  My wife and I are both vaxxed, but it says to wait 3-5 days to test so I’ll get it done on Monday.  My daughter has had her first shot since she just turned 12, but hasn’t had the 2nd yet.  Kids are fuckin pissed at the timing since they’ll miss the start of school and sports.  

Well maybe you’ll get some time off work.  How do you feel?  

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well maybe you’ll get some time off work.  How do you feel?  

We’ll see.  I’m feeling healthy as ever, so I’m expecting a negative test and will be annoyed if it’s positive.

On 8/28/2021 at 8:54 PM, NMSKI said:

Update: 

So my wife was feeling like shit on Sunday and went for a test.  It came back negative so probably just asthma or something she was thinking.  I got my test on Monday and was negative so hooray.  The hospital my wife works at wanted her to come in for an additional test which she did this morning and she tested positive.  I've been sharing a bed and smooching, etc for the last 3 days so I'm now second guessing my test a little.  I feel great though, so maybe my vaccine is working and good immune system.  Who the hell knows!

• Like 2

Looks like I’m getting vaccinated against my will.  Pretty pissed off but I’m the best man in a wedding requiring vaccines.  Wanna get the J+J so I can be one and done.  Completely bitch move on my part, but I’m a very selfless person and will just have to suck it up and go against what is in my best health.  I hope the vaccine gives me Covid and kills me, so on my death bed I can point my fingers at the world and on my last breath yell “I told you the vaccine was bullshit!”

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Looks like I’m getting vaccinated against my will.  Pretty pissed off but I’m the best man in a wedding requiring vaccines.  Wanna get the J+J so I can be one and done.  Completely bitch move on my part, but I’m a very selfless person and will just have to suck it up and go against what is in my best health.  I hope the vaccine gives me Covid and kills me, so on my death bed I can point my fingers at the world and on my last breath yell “I told you the vaccine was bullshit!”

I thought you were already vaccinated. Why not skip the wedding?? I’d go Moderna..anyway your comment proves that you’re either a troll or that you don’t need a high IQ to do well enough on the SATs to get into Fordham and UVM lol.