Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

On 10/8/2021 at 4:41 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well realize that the big red states like Texas and Florida got the Delta variant early and we’re a little later to the game.  Also, because like 95% of us are vaccinated and likely most of our friends and relatives are, it may seem like most are but if you exclude the elderly and educated folks, there are an awful lot of unvaccinated folks out there amoung us. 

@saltyant unvaccinated idiot talk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

No offense but it's none of anyone's business. And I'm finished discussing the matter. Back to fun topics like skiing and radical adventures with my biking bros like @AtomicDoug

Well, that’s ok. If you’re not vaccinated, you’re contributing to all the variants out there… no offense. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Just got my booster last night ... so far so good 😶

Do you guys know if there are any rules or recommendations on timing or number of boosters that you can get? I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to wait and get an immune boost before the holidays and/or travel season. 

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

Do you guys know if there are any rules or recommendations on timing or number of boosters that you can get? I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to wait and get an immune boost before the holidays and/or travel season. 

yes, get it +6 months after your 2nd dose.