Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

CDC: “fuck it, y’all don’t listen anyway, do whatever” 

Bravo I’m just happy there’s no mask mandate in the Lehigh valley. From TGR....sheesh...the best is Nastar Glenn wearing an ill fitting mask skiing because he doesn’t know if everybody is boosted...he’s definitely a few fries short of a happy meal but a grate guy if you’re reading this Glenn lol and I don’t care what people do but I will post my observations.  

3184EC07-6A8D-45BD-9539-1848A5718B7C.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This is interesting.  The liberal shitholes like New York and California are losing population while the sunshine/republican states like Florida, Texas and Arizona are gaining population.  A lot of it is due to the harsh Covid rules in democratic states.  PA is lucky that after governor Wolf was initially strict, he relented. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is interesting.  The liberal shitholes like New York and California are losing population while the sunshine/republican states like Florida, Texas and Arizona are gaining population.  A lot of it is due to the harsh Covid rules in democratic states.  PA is lucky that after governor Wolf was initially strict, he relented. 

It’s amazing how liberals vote against what’s in their best interests

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

PBD leans a little right for me and I'm always afraid I'm being red-pilled when I listen, but his podcast is pretty good and I listen often to balance out some of the lefty stuff I take in.  

35 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

PBD leans a little right for me and I'm always afraid I'm being red-pilled when I listen, but his podcast is pretty good and I listen often to balance out some of the lefty stuff I take in.  

I consume all media..CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, The Young Turks, Tim Dillon, Joey Diaz, The Brilliant Idiots...I’m new to PBD...one of his co hosts is left leaning. 

20 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Even though @defiantLs was created based off the tweets by paid Democrat party poster @brooklyndad_defiant, Jennifer Rubin has been Kween for awhile now.  Here she is marrying Siraj Hasmi (highly recommend following his Twitter)

2247AB43-8644-4601-AA6E-32A61FB74EEE.png

Edited by theprogram4

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

BA4EB71C-7043-4C8E-B232-35A5ABCC5881.thumb.png.851ca38c6114f7dced8585438243dee1.png

E9CC7975-6D7C-4988-9BF3-9E916AB30484.thumb.png.820540d7785c4c23559e1c98091dedd2.png

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Conservatives also vote against what’s in their best interests.
as do democrats. and republicans.

Many times we vote against our own interests because we are not complete selfish children and believe less fortunate people’s welfare matters too. Not sure why many people vote against their own best interests in favor of billionaires, corporations, and c-suiter’s welfare though.

Although I’m not as selfless as Texas’ Dan Patrick who is willing to die of Covid rather than risk slowing down the economy.
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you have any trips planned?  Only one day in at Camelback so far?  Is that a typo?

I day tripped last week and we’ve been going every morning since the 26th. I need to add my days. No other trips planned. This is our last year renting in the pokes for the season. Next year just day trips to PA a week in VT and a week in CO.

• Love 1