Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Gas prices have gone up 45% and grocery prices have gone up 35%.  What a difference a year makes 

Not to mention the increase in price of small semi independent Pennsylvania ski resort season passes. Glad food producers and oil companies aren't leaving money on the table either.

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You buy exactly the same thing every time from the same place?

I do, actually, pretty much.  Honestly, i dont see the huge uptick in food prices.  the ground chicken breast i buy has been $3.99 for the past 3 years.  Same with lettuce.  $1.49 for the past 3 years.  My favorite Cooper sharp cheese has gone form $4.00 to $4.25, though.  

If it keeps going up like this, you guys aint getting no snacks for after skiing.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

I do, actually, pretty much.  Honestly, i dont see the huge uptick in food prices.  the ground chicken breast i buy has been $3.99 for the past 3 years.  Same with lettuce.  $1.49 for the past 3 years.  My favorite Cooper sharp cheese has gone form $4.00 to $4.25, though.  

If it keeps going up like this, you guys aint getting no snacks for after skiing.  

There’s no way it’s gone up 33% in the last 7 months.  Some items have gone up 50 cents or a dollar and a lot have stayed the same.  I know the price of beef has gone up a lot.  

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There’s no way it’s gone up 33% in the last 7 months.  Some items have gone up 50 cents or a dollar and a lot have stayed the same.  I know the price of beef has gone up a lot.  

source: wegmans premade meals and fast food.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They say that Covid is making a comeback this fall.  Is anybody getting another booster shot?  I still have customers who are just starting to go out.  They literally quarenteened themselves for 2.5 years.  Crazy but only last year people wanted vaccine proof at Xmas parties.  

we have had a slight increase in employees with covey over the past two weeks, where as over the summer it was pretty nil.  The 2 most recent were pretty sick.  

5 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Fuck off. Tell that to my family who is just getting over it, specifically my daughter who needed her nebulizer to help her breathe.

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter.  Also @saltyantyou really need to tone down the insensitive talk it offended Ridge 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Covid suddenly makes a comeback 6 weeks before an election? 🤔🤔

It has nothing to do with an election…it’s now the fall and with colder weather people are spending more time indoors.  This is the third year in a row theres been a fall surge after a decline in cases in the summer.  Has nothing to do with the election.  I personally think Democrats win big in congress.  The R’s in the senate will lose at least one seat when Fetterman wins.