Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It has nothing to do with an election…it’s now the fall and with colder weather people are spending more time indoors.  This is the third year in a row theres been a fall surge after a decline in cases in the summer.  Has nothing to do with the election.  I personally think Democrats win big in congress.  The R’s in the senate will lose at least one seat when Fetterman wins. 

Lol at your constant back and forth with Covid…pick a side.  it’s 2022, Covid is done, get over it and move on with your life

fetterman and Shapiro will both win in PA

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Lol at your constant back and forth with Covid…pick a side.  it’s 2022, Covid is done, get over it and move on with your life

fetterman and Shapiro will both win in PA

I’m not picking a side I like any and all drama and excitement.  I’m conflicted if Covid rages bad I make more money but my life is also negatively impacted. I’m just sitting on the sidelines with popcorn waiting to see what happens.  I agree about Fetterman and Shapiro winning.  Dr. Oz is a joke and Dougie Mastriano is way to extreme, even a local republican I know isn’t voting for him because he doesn’t agree with his politics.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m not picking a side I like any and all drama and excitement.  I’m conflicted if Covid rages bad I make more money but my life is also negatively impacted. I’m just sitting on the sidelines with popcorn waiting to see what happens. 

You were a devout covidian in 2020, to making fun of people wearing masks in 2021, and now back to a non-practicing covidian in 2022 (right before the election too) lol

The quote about Covid being good for business shows you actually think Covid is dangerous and serious lol

• 3 months later...