Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

19 minutes ago, Schif said:

We're going to be green in no time

Might as well just go green now.  I dont really know if it matters anymore.  We'll fuck this up.  (i dont mean "we" as in we here, but just people in general)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Now do we stay in green until there’s a vaccine?

Thats an interesting question.  Perhaps a vaccine or no new cases for a couple weeks or something like that.  

Edited by NMSKI

41 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The dentist is an interesting place during all of this. 

My cleaning was scheduled for like just a few days before they were allowed to open.  I havent heard from them for rescheduling, and at this point im not calling them just yet.  I will brush and floss a lot.  My yearly wellness exam was scheduled for the middle of this as well, did a phone deal with my doctor, at some point i should go get my blood done, but again, im not in any rush on it yet.  

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Now do we stay in green until there’s a vaccine?

I believe that is the plan unless they change it.

Also, been laughing at the feud you've been getting into with Bill Hav on FB.  I almost died today when you said he's only good at selling cars and making babies. He talks out of his ass and some of his "friends" aren't too smart either.

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

The dentist is an interesting place during all of this. 

I was supposed to go last week but they called and said they had to reschedule because the hygienists aren't back yet. I was glad because I didn't want to go yet, I'm rescheduled for October now.

18 minutes ago, skifreak said:

Also, been laughing at the feud you've been getting into with Bill Hav on FB.  I almost died today when you said he's only good at selling cars and making babies. He talks out of his ass and some of his "friends" aren't too smart either.

I was supposed to go last week but they called and said they had to reschedule because the hygienists aren't back yet. I was glad because I didn't want to go yet, I'm rescheduled for October now.

Bill Hav blocked me on Facebook.  He thinks this is all a hoax.  I know of him because he used to sell like 60 cars a month at Autoapproved.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Bill Hav blocked me on Facebook.  He thinks this is all a hoax.  I know of him because he used to sell like 60 cars a month at Autoapproved.  

Anybody that works at a dealership that specializes in bad credit can sell a car to anyone if they are willing to pay an absurd interest rate. He thinks he's this guru and he's not. He just knows how to market himself on social media. For someone trying to start a business on his own he's not too smart posting controversial topics on his facebook.

Went to OCMD this weekend to open my condo up for the first time this season. Walked up to the beach by the dune and it was packed. I mainly stayed at my place and walked/biked the neighborhood. Harpoon Hannah's two blocks from my place was packed every night. Definitely over the 30% seating capacity they are permitted.

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

My cleaning was scheduled for like just a few days before they were allowed to open.  I havent heard from them for rescheduling, and at this point im not calling them just yet.  I will brush and floss a lot.  My yearly wellness exam was scheduled for the middle of this as well, did a phone deal with my doctor, at some point i should go get my blood done, but again, im not in any rush on it yet.  

1 hour ago, skifreak said:

I had to have an extraction done so I didn’t really have a choice but to go. It was pretty much business as usual as far as precautions go. Call when you arrive, they come out and get you, wear a mask until they’re ready to go, wash your hands before and after, chair was covered in disposable plastic, temp check, dentist and hygienist had plastic face shields and some type of med suit on. It was about as comfortable as they could make it given the times. 

• Like 2

I was at the dentist a little over a month ago, the main differences I saw were that they were just extremely limited in terms of operations. They checked my temperature and everyone was wearing masks. I was the only patient in the building at the time as they were only bringing one dentist in per day to take care of emergency patients. Nothing extremely out of the ordinary though once I got back in the chair. Dentist and assistant were wearing the same mask they wear every time they work on someone, and of course gloves, etc.