Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

If Blue Mountain the True Mountain isn't open by President's Day, we should have a PASR meetup at that indoor ski place in Joy-Zee.

I’d go to hunter mountain fa la la la la.  You’re such a pessimist.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wolf isn’t going to do that.  He and Richard Levine made it clear that it’s not happening.  He received way too much pressure from republicans and business owners.  Plus the states economy can’t handle that. 

You transphobic, Doug? or does she just get you all hot and bothered?

She's actually done a really good job and has been working hard throughout the whole pandemic. How about a little respect for her work and stop being preoccupied with what type of genitals she has.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, trackbiker said:

You transphobic, Doug? or does she just get you all hot and bothered?

She's actually done a really good job and has been working hard throughout the whole pandemic. How about a little respect for her work and stop being preoccupied with what type of genitals she has.

It takes balls to get up in front of the state of PA and deal with all the hate.  And not transphobic...I just like to goof and become less PC as I get older.  She’s got a Mrs. Doubtfire thing going..whatever works. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It takes balls to get up in front of the state of PA and deal with all the hate.  And not transphobic...I just like to goof and become less PC as I get older.  She’s got a Mrs. Doubtfire thing going..whatever works. 

Well if you aren't transphobic you wouldn't make comments like that. So the answer is yes, you are transphobic. 

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’d go to hunter mountain fa la la la la.  You’re such a pessimist.  

Are we permitted to cross state lines without getting a swab shoved up our noses? I forget. If we're permitted to this winter I might go to Hunter or Iceface (aka Whiteface).

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

WJW. Looks like I'll be biking outside all winterrr.

20201113_133500.thumb.jpg.a8ad3b5768952f4b699a07ea781663d3.jpg

Preliminary Winter 2020-2021 Forecast: Early Outlook and Discussion -  YouTube

Dont believe everything you read.  And what i mean is, dont believe either map. Notice that the 2 are drastically different.  Long range forecasts are bullshit, and usually put out on slow news days, like days when Trump hasnt done something stupid.  

• Like 4

14 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

His RTMs couldn't handle WF.

I knew I'd get you going by writing "Iceface"!

WF was awesome to bike up. However, I read the nickname "Iceface" somewhere on the Interwebs, so that stuck with me even though it's possibly not accurate. 

Depending on where we're permitted to go and not permitted to go this winter, maybe I'll check out WF.

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

WF was awesome to bike up. However, I read the nickname "Iceface" somewhere on the Interwebs, so that stuck with me even though it's possibly not accurate.

It's accurate. I like Whiteface and when the snow is good it's great. But it's not great too often. Based on my impressions from your's and other's comments, I think you would like Gore more than Whiteface.

• Thanks 1