JF closed

C1erArt

12 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Outside is one of the safer places to be, but not at a park. You can still transmit disease at a park very easily. Who is out there sanitizing hand rails? cleaning slides, swings, etc.? This time of the year many of the bathrooms at parks aren't even open yet and if they are, the likelihood of them having soap is minimal. For the good of our greater community, people need to practice social distancing and take it seriously. I don't get what is so hard to understand about that. 

Are you a germaphobe? Just wondering. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yes, it was a beautiful day. I’m a big believer in how being outside makes you feel great, and is a huge stress reducer. During these times, people need that. 

DCNR updated their website...and appear to have "reopened" the closed parks.  All facilities are closed (rest rooms, etc) but trails, parking, roads, etc are open.

https://www.dcnr.pa.gov/Pages/AlertDetails.aspx

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yes, it was a beautiful day. I’m a big believer in how being outside makes you feel great, and is a huge stress reducer. During these times, people need that. 

QFT!

Being up at Blue closing day, sunshine, friends, fun, all helps one escape all the crap going on in the world.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1